Someone Claim This Kill

I just blew my motor I think.... BBBBWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!:rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Been there done that:( :eek:

It was me! :D The 10 is killing the truck racing around here! The guy with the L is a buddy of mine and has been talking smack for lil while now. Hate he blew the motor, but he was seeing some faint tail lights! The guy with the Turbo truck is a really nice truck. Super clean and a super nice guy on top. He was really impressed with the way the 10 runs.

That was on a closed road in Mexico...........street racing is illegal.

SWEEEEEET Kill, too bad for the lightning though....thats what he gets for talkin smack!!!:D
"Mess with the best, die like the rest!!"

John02SS said:
It was me! :D The 10 is killing the truck racing around here! The guy with the L is a buddy of mine and has been talking smack for lil while now. Hate he blew the motor, but he was seeing some faint tail lights! The guy with the Turbo truck is a really nice truck. Super clean and a super nice guy on top. He was really impressed with the way the 10 runs.

Way to go, John Boy:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

That was pretty fuggin' sweet...

Sucks he lost the motor; did the block get windowed? It looked like it might of in the video.

Lighting's have soft bottom ends; Ford went cheap on 'em unlike the Cobra/Terminator. Crank up the boost and pay...sound familiar?

John02SS said:

Motor go BOOM!......I think?

NICE run!:congrats:

We have a few of them "Mexican roads" here too!;)

...feel bad for him blowing it but that's life. :(

I had some fun doing it. I have a Harley truck wanting to run now! He is in trouble!

The L broke a rod and hung it out of the block. BIG mess! It had lived a rough life.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back