Someone might want to jump on this one.

wish i had the money also, but figured i would pass this along to the forum.

dibs please...i just made an offer on it

thats a roe blower on there right?

Last edited:
headers with it too....long tubes of some kind...heat wrapped

just bought it...might be able to make some cash off this puppy!!

he had a counter offer out...didnt want someone to get it first

wow, didn't even notice the headers; good catch. icing on the cake i guess

Well I must say that definately was fast; posted this less than an hour ago. Congrats on the buy. Hope everything works for you.

me too....ive been looking for a roe for a while...i think i just got one for free!~ take the roe....sell engine and tranny...sell headers seperate...might even come out ahead!

the crazy thing is i was actually looking at viper engines tonite and came across that one and didnt even click on it...thanks a bunch dude...you need any parts off it...ill sell the headers cheap to you for the finders fee!~

No problem man. I would definately be interested in the headers if you can hold them for a little while. I'm about to go on a much needed vacation :D and can't spend money on headers before the trip. :burnout:

ill hold on to the for a month for ya! that enough time? they are long tubes of some type..ill give you a great deal!

Sounds good. Thanks man. Dude, if that engine just so happens to be forged, then you just hit the JACKPOT. Then you could just switch out engines and keep your current heads plus the Roe. That would be pretty sick.

if its forged..then im gonna put the smallest pulley roe makes and put like 850rwhp down and blow up houston on the streets!

Sounds like a good plane to me. In that case, I think I would have to call shotgun on one of those rides since I am in Houston.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back