Someone to kick NowWhat's butt (in a good way).

Kevan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you've already heard of her, Mike, but I'm not sure about the rest of this crew.
Her name is Kyra Gracie. He's an uber-jujitsu champion from Brazil.

I've never wanted to be the victim of spousal abuse so much in my whole life.
:D

Pseudo-collage pic of her:

Attachments

• 2mchjsl.jpg
    2mchjsl.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 346
Kevan said:
I'm sure you've already heard of her, Mike, but I'm not sure about the rest of this crew.
Her name is Kyra Gracie. He's an uber-jujitsu champion from Brazil. QUOTE]

wow that was a kick in the balls and im not NowWhat...... He's an uber-jujitsu champion from Brazil. <------ He's?????

shes smoking though im seeing triples lol

Kevan said:
Her name is Kyra Gracie. He's an uber-jujitsu champion from Brazil.

I've never wanted to be the victim of spousal abuse so much in my whole life.
:D

Pseudo-collage pic of her:

That's a photochop....look at her right hand........It's belongs to a man.....

SD

Yes- it's a Photoshop'd pick of her, x3. In the original bikini pic, there were two dolts on either side of her. I liked this version MUCH better.

I agree with the others: Pics of VprPwr's sis are in order. :D

Kevan said:
Yes- it's a Photoshop'd pick of her, x3. In the original bikini pic, there were two dolts on either side of her. I liked this version MUCH better.

I agree with the others: Pics of VprPwr's sis are in order. :D

show us the money

:thefinger: :thefinger: On behalf of my sister and myself:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

VPRPWR said:
:thefinger: :thefinger: On behalf of my sister and myself:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

don't be selfish...

PICS OF DANIEL'S SISTER ? Huh...........No such entity.

I don't believe he has a good looking sister. This is just fluff talk on his part.

FSTJACK said:
PICS OF DANIEL"S SISTER.

I don't believe he has a good looking sister. This is just fluff talk on his part.

Exactly....here she is

14c2e794.jpg

VPRPWR said:
Exactly....here she is

14c2e794.jpg

My god man I see the family resemblance. I have no words to describe her.............

Yes ...Why yes I do.........FU*C*N stunned..........

Steve.....we need you

These guys are horrible when it comes to postings pics of girls

Let's get this thread back on topic.........

I'd say that anyone who thinks he's gonna kick Nowwhat's ass had better do two things:

Bring lunch and yer little brownie troop......(sweet pea).... cuz yer gonna need 'em......

SD

The whole Gracie family is tough in Jujitsu! Old man Gracie is like 80 years old and could probally whoop Nowwhat's and Mikey's butt no problem.

VPRPWR said:
:thefinger: :thefinger: On behalf of my sister and myself:thefinger: :thefinger:
Damn. You'd think we'd asked for the box cover or something. :D

As the title of the thread states, this is meant in good fun. Mike's got the role for "Transporter 3 Bad Guy/Evil Twin" sewn up and is big on JuJitsu. The girl is hot like lava and big on JuJitsu.
Let's not read too much into it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back