Somethign to make me go faster!

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was up with you guys! It seems like no one has been selling anything lately:dontknow: I want something that is going to make me faster that I don't already have!! Who's selling some B&B headers/ catless mids? um i don't know...I'm jsut bored and think i want to spend some $$:D

Ya wanna buy another truck :D :p
Just figured I would ask :dontknow:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Not until i serve him his ass whopping:D
Ya better hurry up.

Yea, im gonna list in soon. If I can get the modivation, im gonna wash it, and go take some pictures this weekend.

wesalbert said:
Ya better hurry up.

Yea, im gonna list in soon. If I can get the modivation, im gonna wash it, and go take some pictures this weekend.
The wifey knows i need one more. So i can make the CE a G/Q. I don't know if i want one more CE or just a SRT10 that i can play with. But she is ok with it.

Midnight Runner said:
The wifey knows i need one more. So i can make the CE a G/Q. I don't know if i want one more CE or just a SRT10 that i can play with. But she is ok with it.

You need another one you can mod. Throw a Roe on it :D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Why you want to sell it? Tired of it? You selling any parts?

Just time to move on.
I'm going to list is "as-is" first and see if I can get rid of it all. If it doesnt sell, then its going back to stock and selling all the add on stuff.

wesalbert said:
Just time to move on.
I'm going to list is "as-is" first and see if I can get rid of it all. If it doesnt sell, then its going back to stock and selling all the add on stuff.

Well you do have one bad looking 10 but if you wish to move on i wish you good luck in selling her and I hope she finds a good appreciating home! But if you do put her back stock to sell her please give me a heads up on what your selling;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back