Something big for the "L" boys...

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Im not sure what is so interesting about watching a dark vid with horrible rap music with two slow ass trucks. As long as you like it thats all that matters.

chrisheltra said:
Im not sure what is so interesting about watching a dark vid with horrible rap music with two slow ass trucks. As long as you like it thats all that matters.
Now thats funny.:D :p ;)

BTW what kind of trucks were those? Im assuming from your thread title that neither one was a Lightning. Or if one was a Lightning it was the one that got beat.

Brat said:
Now thats funny.:D :p ;)

:D

who gives a shit about a Lightning, there still slow "stock" and UGLY as shit !!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

VIPER said:
who gives a shit about a Lightning, there still slow "stock" and UGLY as shit !!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

opinions_are_like_assholes_everybody_has_one_sticker-p217158081013361416tr4z_210.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(Maybe if I follow it up with a bunch of smilies I wont seem so rude.)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

chrisheltra said:

Says the guy posts horrible night "L" videos....... :D :D :D :D :D <<< dont wanna seem too rude.... lol

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Says the guy posted a horrible night "L" video....... :D :D :D :D :D <<< dont wanna seem too rude.... lol

Fixed

I offered a daytime vid but no one was interested. At least in my vid you could tell that someone got beat by the other. lol

Both trucks are Dodge, but the closest a lightning will get to it is on a trailer

chrisheltra said:
If nothing else you guys are persistent and repetitious.
Just messing around, I'm a fan of anything fast. Trucks are better cause you can throw something in the bed and go.

chrisheltra said:
These are Ran 07's vids, call it what u want L boy, just bring yourself to PCB and let's see what you can do, just gonna laugh when I YouTube the video of you gettin spanked by a near 7k lb dodge :)

in all seriousness, your truck is pretty beast, I just gotta rep for mopar, it's in my blood ;), it's gonna be an awesome day either way :rock:

Sorry to break your heart but I never said I was going to the meet. Not to mention that I dont even know when it is. All I know is it is sometime soon. I also know that Ill probably by in Fla this weekend down near Tampa but unfortunately it will be for my grandfathers funeral. So that little adventure should deplete any kind of travel funds I have saved up.

chrisheltra said:
Sorry to break your heart but I never said I was going to the meet. Not to mention that I dont even know when it is. All I know is it is sometime soon. I also know that Ill probably by in Fla this weekend down near Tampa but unfortunately it will be for my grandfathers funeral. So that little adventure should deplete any kind of travel funds I have saved up.
Sorry to hear about your loss...

The meet is the weekend of the 5th, track day is June 4th in Holt. There are supposed to be a couple L guys show up, I'm hoping they don't back out, the competition is more interesting between different makes. I can prolly get u a great deal on a room with us if your interested, but it sounds like you never had any intentions on showing up anyway. It's gonna be a blast, great group of guys, and alotta beastly trucks :rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
Sorry to hear about your loss...

The meet is the weekend of the 5th, track day is June 4th in Holt. There are supposed to be a couple L guys show up, I'm hoping they don't back out, the competition is more interesting between different makes. I can prolly get u a great deal on a room with us if your interested, but it sounds like you never had any intentions on showing up anyway. It's gonna be a blast, great group of guys, and alotta beastly trucks :rock:

Thanks

Im sure you will get some L guys to show up but inevitably most of them will be stock or mildly modded and get there asses handed to them like usual. I wouldn't mind going but that would be a very expensive trip to take in the L @ roughly 10/mpg. Honestly, and dont take this the wrong way but unless there was anyone there that could go very low 11's to high 10's I probably wouldnt have gone anyways (thats on a very soft DD tune). I do however appreciate the offer on the cheap room and the well wishes. You boys have a blast and make sure to take plenty of vids. Oh and try to be safe and keep it off of the walls.

What kinda gas mileage do the SRT10's get?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back