Something doesnt look right

TeamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking on ebay at 06 QC and came across a Night Runner, to me it seems the hood is little bit different

Fg_640.jpg

7w_640.jpg

Dodge : Ram 1500 | eBay

Is my eyes just playing a trick on me, because the Viper Powered is on the top, is that a different hood?

Whoa good catch, and is this beast parked and the wall...

Yep thats the rarest one LOLOL

thats a regular hood with the scoop stick on, except they kinda molded that one on to make it look smooth....my hemi had one of those hoods

That is a stock hood with a mopar performance scoop. It's non functional but is a bolt on style that's actually made of metal, which I thought was odd.

I thought there was someone here that was selling his truck (it was black, not sure on the NR) and it had a hemi hood on it. Forgot why that was.

You are correct. This is from the previous owners thread that I posted a link to

"OK, so the truck had a small amount of frame damage that was not disclosed to me by the dealer when I bought it. I'm in the process of getting my money back from them. The truck is not for sale, at least not by me. It will likely be for sale again soon by the dealer.
Fair warning to future buyers. The truck is in the registery, Jeff may want to add this bit of info to the registery for any potential buyers. "

You are correct. This is from the previous owners thread that I posted a link to

"OK, so the truck had a small amount of frame damage that was not disclosed to me by the dealer when I bought it. I'm in the process of getting my money back from them. The truck is not for sale, at least not by me. It will likely be for sale again soon by the dealer.
Fair warning to future buyers. The truck is in the registery, Jeff may want to add this bit of info to the registery for any potential buyers. "

So Noted...

Thanks

You guys don't read the thread much, do ya? The truck was purchased by forum member, was told had minor front end damage (fence), hood replaced. Then member found truck has frame damage, dealer takes back, dealer re-lists.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back