Something Forgotten by Most Here.. Warranties

Good deal on the warranty. :rock: I'm still under the base Chrysler 3/36 and have their 7/70 MaxCare. So far the base has covered everything, well except Stinker's oil lines I purchased because I waited so long for Chrysler to provide replacement OEM lines. I was afraid the leaking lines were going to get worse, which they did. No worries there though...my dealer installed Stinkers lines gratis, under warranty. Even though I spent some $$$ up front for the extended warranty, I expect it to pay for itself and then some...;)

TheMoparConnection said:
3RD party warranties are 10X more strict than chrysler. I have to deal with 3rd part extended warranties all day long and they are by far the worst to deal with. Read your contract...most say any mod (cold air intake, exhaust included) will null and void your contract. With a repair as large as a trans they will send an inspector to find any mod they can to get out of paying a claim. Just my 2 cents of nearly 15 years dealing with them. I hope they dont send an adjuster to take a look.

Yeah this could be the case. Regardless, I will have to at the very least give it a try before going with my :deal:secret plan 'Y.' Which.. would have... to do with just :dontknow:buying a new tranny myself.

Venom Power said:
Yeah this could be the case. Regardless, I will have to at the very least give it a try before going with my :deal:secret plan 'Y.' Which.. would have... to do with just :dontknow:buying a new tranny myself.
hey pssttt.....my balls itch;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
hey pssttt.....my balls itch;)

Soooo, you're hoping I'll rub some soothing ointment or cream on them? Hmm? Want me to.. put the lotion in the basket? Hmm?

take the hood latch off when you take it in. and lock the bed cover so they wont see the nitrous....lol may use that as an excuse to not cover it, even though you never hit the button

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back