sooo edumacate me

What did the L trap? Sounded like the clocks messed up and announcer said 200

Not shabby for a stock block L. Excellent time for the 10

I think he trapped around 110-112mph, the announcer was referring to the difference in the reaction times (I think).... I had an .042 to the Lightning .062. At the end the announcer says "42 , 62, that much at the stripe ......11.72 @ 116 to a 12.09 at 2hundreths (whatever that means). I think he was referring to the 2 hundreths difference in the reaction times.

A solid 4mph pull, that's a good bit. Nice.

Tremor to me is like the f150 platinum or king ranch. Just cosmetics. Hopefully they do a ecoboost 5.0. Dodge needs to do a 6.4 hemi in a single cab in the low to mid 30k range. That would own.

There's lots of thing every branch should do. Why they aren't doing it? Idk. Maybe they think that a performance truck will not sell as well as the others do for the money they are putting into it. Its alll about profit

A solid 4mph pull, that's a good bit. Nice.

Tremor to me is like the f150 platinum or king ranch. Just cosmetics. Hopefully they do a ecoboost 5.0. Dodge needs to do a 6.4 hemi in a single cab in the low to mid 30k range. That would own.

You will never see a factory TT 5.0..or any american v8 for that matter..

I was hoping for GM to put there 6.2 in a RCSB for 2014 but it's not gonna happen. 420hp 460tq!:chain:

This thread is making for some great conversation. We have a black Lightning on the lot with some god awful ugly wheels. I kicked the idea around of picking it up as my daily, but something about having multiple 2wd pick ups in PA just didn't sound like a good idea.

This thread is making for some great conversation. We have a black Lightning on the lot with some god awful ugly wheels. I kicked the idea around of picking it up as my daily, but something about having multiple 2wd pick ups in PA just didn't sound like a good idea.

Lol indeed it is. Post a pic of said 'god awful ugly wheels' wheen you get a chance! Yea I figured in pa that one 4X4 is required per famil!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back