Sorry for the delays

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are experiencing some real problems with the monogramming equipment, we purchased the latest computerized machines available and now are having problems getting service. Apparently the equipment is smarter than the service technicians (does that sound familiar). We hope to have everything back on line before the end of next week and have all the orders filled.
Please don't let this discourage you from placing new orders, we are gaining on the problem. Thanks for your patience. Jack and Betty

What equipment are you using?

Oh.. and thanks for all of the shirts that I've ordered so far. Very nice stuff!

Get me my shirts by tomorrow noon...or you owe me 40 extra ones...cause I love them soooooooooo much:D :D :D

Get'R Done Jack. I hear ya on the equipment SNAFUs. I am sure all understand.

ohiosrt10 said:
What equipment are you using?

Oh.. and thanks for all of the shirts that I've ordered so far. Very nice stuff!

It is a Brother PR-610 I think??

I just ordered some shirts from you Jack...The one you gave me at the Nooga GTG was the best shirt I have ever worn...really a comfortable shirt and very high quality.

Have had to hide mine from my wife...she knows quality...except when it comes to men...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back