Sorry I have been missing...

Best wishes for you. Keep a positive attitude. Medicine has come along way on treating these things. At the age of 22 my wife had cancer outside her lungs and was given a very small chance of a full recovery. She underwent surgery to remove as much of the mass as possible (they couldn't get it all), followed by 6 months of chemotherapy.

She just hit 13 years cancer free. :rock: It can be beaten, no matter how bad the prognosis or how small the "odds" they quote you. ;)

Dale, you will be in my thoughts and prayers

You are on my prayer list. Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to get a second opinion...just a new set of eyes to look over everything.
Dawn

I want to thank everyone for the kind words.

I can assure everyone here, that I am a fighter. I have decided that if I get the worst of news, I only have till the end of the weekend to moap around. The reason, is my new workout program starts on Monday 30th. I will pour every bit of energy I have into mounting my bid to better my life. If that bid is in the gym working out, or getting procedures performed, I will achieve my goal. I will be here, in great health, to see my daughter (4 yo) become a lady.

Dale we are hoping it is not something major. You will be in out thoughts, and please let us know as soon as you know something.

Bill.

Dale, there are so many unknowns when it comes to this stuff....

There are lots of cases of encapsulation pneumonia that look the same as what you're describing. Tiny little pieces of protein (like a tiny chunk of a nut) can accidently be inhaled and you may not even notice it. These little chunks of food (as I said, usually a protein) are reconginized by the body's immune system and if they cannot be expelled, the body will surround (or encapsulate) them. They can look very similar to cancerous material under radiology....... I hope that's what this is...... You never know...

Either way, our love, thoughts, prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family.....

Get well soon....

God bless you, bro...........

D

Dale keep that positive attitude. You will see that young lady grow up and have to pay for a wedding.

dale...

i was really hoping you hadn't been here for a while and you were back to say you hit the mega millions lotto and didn't have any time to tell us!!!!!:D

keep a positive outlook and thoughts and prayers are with you from my family as well...

plus you gotta drive the shit outta that truck!!!:D:D

viperhauler said:
dale...

plus you gotta drive the shit outta that truck!!!:D:D

The engine in his truck is gone...:( :( :(

When it rains it pours...

I am so pissed...

We love you Dale...

Roy out.

dang man I just saw this.
Dale I pray the best for you. Spend time with that little girl!

Prof said:
How is your attitude this morning Dale?

Roy
Roy,
My attitude is good. I am scared, and I am restless. My every sense is on overdrive. I feel like a hypochondriac. Every little feeling could be something bad. But overall, I am good. I just have to keep remembering what the DR. said, I am not a cancer patient. With grace, tomorrows radiology will prove that once and for all.

The one thing I have as motivation, is my new workout that is scheduled to start next Monday. I have the perfect partner lined up. He is every bit as competitive as I am. He is my size. And he is in great shape. I am a former power lifter, so I remember a thing or two about core strength. My new partner seems to think that he may be able to show me around the weight room. And honestly, I just can not see that happening more than a week or two. In fact, on the base power exercises, I expect to be right where he is now. So that is my new excitement. I plan to continue my healthy lifestyle. I will get to have a little fun with the workout part of it. I will keep riding my bike for the aerobics part. Along the way, my Blood Pressure will benefit. And my reformed physique will not hurt in the search for my future social endeavors.

As for the truck, I am working on it. That is all I will say. The truck really is not important when you consider the other things in life. This year, I have lost a best friend and lover. I have been scared with a serious potential illness. From my perspective, I am really not worried about the truck any more. My emotional well being and my health in that order are more important than any possession.

To all of you, I say thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them. It is tuff being a single person going through something emotionally taxing. All my family is on the East Coast. Something as simple as a Dr. Visit has serious potential to create difficulty. Just the logistics of out patient procedures can be daunting when you are alone. So it is truly appreciated to have this support in spirit.

:)

tinygiants said:
Roy,
My attitude is good. I am scared, and I am restless. My every sense is on overdrive. I feel like a hypochondriac. Every little feeling could be something bad. But overall, I am good. I just have to keep remembering what the DR. said, I am not a cancer patient. With grace, tomorrows radiology will prove that once and for all.

The one thing I have as motivation, is my new workout that is scheduled to start next Monday. I have the perfect partner lined up. He is every bit as competitive as I am. He is my size. And he is in great shape. I am a former power lifter, so I remember a thing or two about core strength. My new partner seems to think that he may be able to show me around the weight room. And honestly, I just can not see that happening more than a week or two. In fact, on the base power exercises, I expect to be right where he is now. So that is my new excitement. I plan to continue my healthy lifestyle. I will get to have a little fun with the workout part of it. I will keep riding my bike for the aerobics part. Along the way, my Blood Pressure will benefit. And my reformed physique will not hurt in the search for my future social endeavors.

As for the truck, I am working on it. That is all I will say. The truck really is not important when you consider the other things in life. This year, I have lost a best friend and lover. I have been scared with a serious potential illness. From my perspective, I am really not worried about the truck any more. My emotional well being and my health in that order are more important than any possession.

To all of you, I say thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them. It is tuff being a single person going through something emotionally taxing. All my family is on the East Coast. Something as simple as a Dr. Visit has serious potential to create difficulty. Just the logistics of out patient procedures can be daunting when you are alone. So it is truly appreciated to have this support in spirit.

:)
Keep yer head up dale, were pullin for ya:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Keep a positive attitude and try to laugh everyday. Hope that all news is good.

Dale will let us know when he has time...but it is dead, and an autopsy is in process.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back