Sorry I ruined your Valentines Day...

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I ruined you Valentines Days date Mr. Yellow Mustang guy. I bet it was pretty embrassing to get your ass handed to you by a lil ole pick up truck :D. I bet you will never ever do that again with your girl in your car. It must have been hard trying to explain to her the remainder of the evening how you got beat by 5 cars. No doubt your car sounds very tricked out, but unfortunately it was more bark than bite. I hope I didn't ruin your entire evening. I'm sure you spent a lot of time and effort planing your evening to be embrassed like that in the presence of your significant other. Unfortunately for you, you initiated, and I just obliged your request for a can of whoop ass.

Sincerely,

P.S. I hope you got a good look at my license plate; so that next time you see me you don't try me again. In case you didn't get a good look here it is:

Attachments

• truckGTG007.jpg
    truckGTG007.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 111
i can follow the story....:p :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ................:nurse: ;)

Some how, LitemUp has mastered sarcasm via binary code!

I think I sense just a touch here and there in his apology...

Prof said:
Some how, LitemUp has mastered sarcasm via binary code!

I think I sense just a touch here and there in his apology...

yeah, just in case somebody got offended.. and... oeps ...leave ? :confused: :dontknow: :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

Its great when you can smack the finger pointing at you!!He will be carefull who he calls out next time,Great kill!:D

LitemUp said:
Sorry I ruined you Valentines Days date Mr. Yellow Mustang guy. I bet it was pretty embrassing to get your ass handed to you by a lil ole pick up truck :D. I bet you will never ever do that again with your girl in your car. It must have been hard trying to explain to her the remainder of the evening how you got beat by 5 cars. No doubt your car sounds very tricked out, but unfortunately it was more bark than bite. I hope I didn't ruin your entire evening. I'm sure you spent a lot of time and effort planing your evening to be embrassed like that in the presence of your significant other. Unfortunately for you, you initiated, and I just obliged your request for a can of whoop ass.

Sincerely,

P.S. I hope you got a good look at my license plate; so that next time you see me you don't try me again. In case you didn't get a good look here it is:

I feel the sincerety in these heart felt words !!!!
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

6pakattack said:
I feel the sincerety in these heart felt words !!!!
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I was compled to write him an apologie. That way I stay in good graces with the man up stairs. :D

LitemUp said:
I was compled to write him an apologie. That way I stay in good graces with the man up stairs. :D

I see many apologies in your future!!!:burnout:

Future words out of Litemups mouth.........."oh I'm sorry, were you racing me?" " I was just pulling ahead of you to make the next exit....... I'm sorry Mr. Cobra owner didnt mean to hurt your feelings.....is that your Gf in there?" LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back