Sorry Tony....couldn't wait

Looking at the red battery, your right. :mad: The wifey is going to mad when i come home with a blue battery.:D Ijust got that one.

lol, she is gonna kick you out of the house yet. How much ya want for the red top? Shoot me a PM. I need to get a new battery. The red matches mine.

lol, she is gonna kick you out of the house yet. How much ya want for the red top? Shoot me a PM. I need to get a new battery. The red matches mine.

That will help me sleep in the house.:D I'll pm you.:rock:

sorry Chris I had to phone off today, wanted to spend a little time with momma, since I want see her again until maybe saturday:eek:

That is pretty cool, Where did you get it if I may ask? Also are the Optima batteries worth paying double, WHats the advantages?

after going through two...i don't think there worth the coin.....I'm using my oem hemi battery in my truck now!

That is pretty cool, Where did you get it if I may ask? Also are the Optima batteries worth paying double, WHats the advantages?

They stopped making them boxs. Just fell under a lucky star becouse Ironhead :rock: had a extra one. maybe you want to put up a post on the buy/sell and see if anyone has got a extra one. The battery is good to me. Nick and i have them but we also live in Florida. Not to cooled here. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Got a text pic. from Tnoy and my exhaust manifolds are done and they look great.

that is very nice! cant wait till i get mine done im wanting to do that viper green on all my stuff though and again thats looks great!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back