South Florida beyotch's

Keep driving south Saturday and come do it yourself. Whore.

Crap if I could I would! My girl keeps telling me that we need to come see you so we can "hang out" she wants to go to miami bad! Has nothing to do with you Steve, she just knows that trucks is an excuse for me to go! Had to throw that out there before you get the big head or Dan wants to be a smart ass ;)

Guys, I'm working and have event that night. 'Ll make the next one.

Sorry, got a date night with the wife.

Should be lots of fast cars out there. At least there was when I went last month.

Sorry, got a date night with the wife.

Should be lots of fast cars out there. At least there was when I went last month.

Tell the wife, ur taking her for dinner and a show. Dinner=Burgers, Show=Car Show. :D Come on Alex. J/K. Enjoy ur night with the wife bud. I'll just have to represent the 10's by myself. Unless Wes shows up

Still might show. I'll call ya this afternoon.

Steve, made it home in an hour and seven minutes. That was with rain and one accident that I got stuck in.

Tell the wife, ur taking her for dinner and a show. Dinner=Burgers, Show=Car Show. :D Come on Alex. J/K. Enjoy ur night with the wife bud. I'll just have to represent the 10's by myself. Unless Wes shows up

LOL... Although she does like the car shows don't think the burgers would have gotta the approval.

So how was the show anything interesting worth mentioning?

LOL... Although she does like the car shows don't think the burgers would have gotta the approval.

So how was the show anything interesting worth mentioning?

Nothing crazy. Ur usual cool cars. It's nice rolling in with a 10. Pretty cool when people whip out the cell phones and start taking pics. It was pretty packed. They need to get it more organized. It's kind of Bullshit, that only 80's and older cars are allowed in the main lot next to the restaurant.

Damn Wes!! U made good time coming and going

That was going 75 most of the way. 55-60 through the construction areas on 826. Might have to come down to this show more often.
That place was packed early on. Once all the Miami people get the trucks up and running, might want to plan a night and get some good spots.

I'll make it next time. My truck will be done Fri. or Sat. of this week.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back