south florida gtg/or monthly gtg

ndn01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has there been any social gathers for VTCOA recently,in south florida, i miss that one in port st. lucie a couple of months ago and was hoping someone was/is/are kind of nice to host another. i live in hollywood,fla on the seminole reservation and i like to say that i get out of the house about everyday but do not see any other trucks lately. i know we have a lot of south florida members and i only met one recently,the one they call, Rice Eater at moroso truck challenge last month. maybe once a month we can try to met on a friday night or saturday afternoon/evening somewhere and eat/drink and socialize. i am a really a bad/nice person once you get to know me. has these been done before with no avail? help me out brothers. :rock:

I have the same question but for us people in Virginia. I would love to come out and meet some of the brothers and sisters I have met here.

-jeff

Moroso,THIS Saturday,come hang out and race with us !!:rock: :rock:

hey ndn what up!? we'll see ya sat and then after the first of the year we'll organize a bash at someone's place! I've been meaning to go to that car show gathering at Hooters in Pompano Beach its every Sunday after noon I'll let ya know if I ever go .

Rice Eater said:
hey ndn what up!? we'll see ya sat and then after the first of the year we'll organize a bash at someone's place! I've been meaning to go to that car show gathering at Hooters in Pompano Beach its every Sunday after noon I'll let ya know if I ever go .
:rock: whats up Rice Eater! oh yeah, moroso,saturday,i am there.hope to see other truckers there too,let me know bout pompano.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back