Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had my moderator pedals I would be obliterating spam bots

I would ban every one upon registration. I think I would anyways!

they are all fake. Can they be auto deleted or is that another throttle Shaggy has on the mods??

I'm quitting if they keep taking over

JefferyWeics - you're one of them

says it's viewing a thread. Well if it's real it needs banned anyways

Last edited:
:cool:
Okay that creep got eliminated :D thanks Jeffey!:cool:

I guess this site has been hacked

I'm out

Gotta give us a chance, dunno bout Jeff but I don't live online 24/7 lol. We'll get them.

Hahah! You don't know what you're missing!! lol lol :eek::rolleyes:

thank you :D
Hey hey the bots are gone ,, follow the yellow brick road , because ,because ,because ,because……..wifey went click click click there’s no place like home and threw water on the wicked witch bots and had them I'm melting ,I’m melting .

Hey hey the bots are gone ,, follow the yellow brick road , because ,because ,because ,because……..wifey went click click click there’s no place like home and threw water on the wicked witch bots and had them I'm melting ,I’m melting .
Don't tell HemiLonestar and Jeffey I got rid of them, they think they did it!:cool:

Only 19 new ones registered in the last 24 hours :eek::eek::eek:

I’m was down to zero in the approval queue last night, you shouldn’t see big numbers again. Since last night, 11 new members hopefuls are pending from Russia

I’m was down to zero in the approval queue last night, you shouldn’t see big numbers again. Since last night, 11 new members hopefuls are pending from Russia
Nice work!! Hoping the legits come through :cool:

ARtificial Intelligence has gone into high gear and attacked the invader bots mostly single handedly.

nice job AI, the house looks much cleaner without the Bot Army lurking at the front door!

@Shaggy - the fort is being handled in your absence even though the powers are throttled back to almost nothing for these Mods and Admins. I vote for a pay increase and FULL POWERS be granted to these guys!

Today's funniest username of the fake bots in the recently viewed section is:

pestcontrolunit :D

hire him!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back