SPAMMMMM!!!!

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting those fuggi'n spam adds when your pointer rolls over a word like "TRUCK" ?
Going downhill fast with that shit!:mad:

not happening to me

OK, I went and checked....

If you are not logged in and your on the site as a guest, yes I see it. My question would be. Why would anyone want to be here as a guest when they are a registered member?

2cents

OK, I went and checked....

If you are not logged in and your on the site as a guest, yes I see it. My question would be. Why would anyone want to be here as a guest when they are a registered member?

2cents

When I come here on a computer thats not mine I dont log in.

What is a good adblocker program and would it work to get rid of that crap...I know this is used on other sites and I hate it.....????????????????

Why have the spam at all ? I thought this site was going to remain spam free ?

All you gotta do is log in.

Exactly... if you don't want the "spam" then all you have to do is register. Most forums have this and it doesn't seem to be a problem. The bandwidth used on this site is big $$$$. A small portion of that is paid by the advertisements to guests. ;)

Other computers, Phone, and sometimes I just read and if I want to reply to something, I sign in. SPAM SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE... What next?

Originally why I chose this site....no frickin spam, pop ups etc. Guess ya gotta pay for it how you can but damn. When it starts when you log in, I'll be gone. Lock stock and teardrops. Not that it will matter.

Originally why I chose this site....no frickin spam, pop ups etc. Guess ya gotta pay for it how you can but damn. When it starts when you log in, I'll be gone. Lock stock and teardrops. Not that it will matter.

I think I'm pretty safe in saying you will never have to worry about that.... ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back