Spark Plug Wire Separators

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to the wire separators for the 8.5mm wires? I believe they were somewhere out of New York or the Northeast and the are a Viper specialty shop. Thanks.

blackviper said:
Jorge. I actually think I have a brand new set that I ordered, thinking that they would fit Tony's wires. But they didnt. They're yours if u want them.

I have a set from Tony. I polished them a little bit, and they are beautiful.

You can also order the Gen 2 separators at any Dodge dealership. If I didn't already have a bunch lying around, I would have gone with Tony's billet pieces when I replaced my wires.

Vman455 said:
You can also order the Gen 2 separators at any Dodge dealership. If I didn't already have a bunch lying around, I would have gone with Tony's billet pieces when I replaced my wires.
I am actually trying to come up with something a little differnt, sshhhhh:D

all this shh shh work going on at jtsvp.... you would think he worked for the government..:D :D :D :dontknow: :D

Jorge. I actually think I have a brand new set that I ordered, thinking that they would fit Tony's wires. But they didnt. They're yours if u want them.

Do you know if they will fit the 8.5mm wires? Are they the stock ones? Thanks for the offer.

blackviper said:
Do you know if they will fit the 8.5mm wires? Are they the stock ones? Thanks for the offer.
They are the ones from viper specialties, fo rthe bigger wires. I cant use them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back