Spark plug wires!?

Ventura SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need new spark plug wires and was going to get Magnecor competion wires and wanted some feed back if anyone knows anything aboout these wires? Tried this question before with MSD wires and got very little feed back and was just directed to supporting vendors...:confused:

The msd wires dont hold up wrll to heat sir after 20k or so miles they will break down
We have had really good results with our wires

Thanks for the advice....... especially Midnight Runner you were very helpful!:congrats::thefinger:

probably gonna go with the JTS but does ANYONE know about the Magnecor wires?:confused:

they look like a very good product , but never used them personally, but seems as there temps are about the same as msd and some others

Hey JTS, how much does it cost to port/twin bore oem throttle body? and I have to the heads to right?

Stick with the JTSVP wires, they work great and maybe consider upgrading the coils since you have the manifold off. Stick with what works or you can always try those other ones and post up.

I meant do I need to have the heads/intake manifold bored..... or is that more so for s/c and turbos?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back