Spark plugs??

moparman95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I bought this vehicle used.. I am gonna do a tune up. What spark plugs are you guys using?

after trying all, including the $$$ e3's which I thought at first was makign a difference, but ending not, I can tell one thing between any of the ten dollar plugs to the $3 plugs, some "say" they last longer, but to keep performance at a top level they should be changed every 15-20 k anyway

That's what I have always thought. I always ran the 5 buck autolites... Hell I have even used Champions. But, I just wasn't sure about the Viper motor.

most likely any of the reg plugs will work buddy, champions autolites , I jsut like the NGK, its what we allways found to hold up best under tough conditiosn, although the champions even tho not liked by many are a really good plug also

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
most likely any of the reg plugs will work buddy, champions autolites , I jsut like the NGK, its what we allways found to hold up best under tough conditiosn, although the champions even tho not liked by many are a really good plug also

.....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back