speachless

Smokey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
tony you are the MAN:D :D :D just got the tuner ordered it LESS then 24hrs ago...you rock!!!

Last edited:
You should have Tony show you the time machine he set up in the the garage, thats how the magic happens

TNVIPER said:
Tony is the man when it comes to timely shipping....I have gotten a couple items before I ordered them...:rock:

dam near almost happened here:p now im gunna go do some runs and see what she can do now...i got a smarty tuner for the diesel

Tony, I was going to send you a PM, but since this thread was started, I thought I would just add a "thank you" as my embroidered custom mats arrived today. They look great. Thanks for everything. :rock: PS I think it's spelled speechless

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
Tony, I was going to send you a PM, but since this thread was started, I thought I would just add a "thank you" as my embroidered custom mats arrived today. They look great. Thanks for everything. :rock: PS I think it's spelled speechless

that's how good it was...BTW with this tuner...12.9 1/4 mile... I'm coming for you guys :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back