SPEC 3+ Clutch unit and NOS Flywheel

poppopmadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Brand new NOS Mopar Flywheel - $120.00 - Brand new SPEC 3+ clutch kit - $738.00 - 1100 pounds torque capacity rated - I will sell for 700.00 total Shipped to anywhere, USA - there will be 2 heavy boxes packed well and insured. cost over 100.00 shipping on me

http://www.specclutch.com/cars/Dodge/Full_Size_Truck-Gas/2005/Single

Types of Driving:
Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
The flagship stage for a high powered street or race car that requires a manageable and friendly engagement, the stage 3+ features a carbon semi-metallic full faced material that offers unparalleled life, friction co-efficient and drivability characteristics in one single package. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Great for street, drag, drift, autocross, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.

High clamp pressure plate
Carbon semi-metallic friction material
High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
Bearing and tool kit

You have to watch out for the RAM from HELL - He has Lil' demons running around watching all the sales and you!!!

LOL

poppopmadman said:
You have to watch out for the RAM from HELL - He has Lil' demons running around watching all the sales and you!!!

Nah, they don't watch people. They're the ones lighting bags of dog crap on people's porches.;)

Ram From Hell said:
Nah, they don't watch people. They're the ones lighting bags of dog crap on people's porches.;)

i've been them dudes:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: lmao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back