SPEEDING... No one thinks big of you

Thanks Scott...my students will see that tomorrow.

Roy

Black1 said:
Seen it before on here.... and like last time... I request it be made a sticky, please.

The search tool here stinks. I did that first before I posted but nothing... Well, this was worth a repost I guess.

Video really has nothing to do with speeding. Its more of a representation of what happens when your not paying attention .

Next video to follow will most likely be a compilation of pictures and videos of crashes that have nothing to do with racing but will be titled street racing kills .:thumpdown:

Have no problems with the message of such videos but misrepresenting something or to do so bugs the shyit out of me.

Here is another thing we need to stop thats getting out of hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aip619LJMDo&feature=PlayList&p=0551FE6FB828F6BA&index=2
We all enjoy the site of fireworks such as the one in the video above but what we don't see is the devastation that is left behind. There are a hundreds of families that will be left wondering why each year. Here are some photos of what was left behind when someone just thought it would be fun to have a fireworks display.

Attachments

• 3159452616_f2c0974fa6.jpg
    3159452616_f2c0974fa6.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 40
  • pict27.jpg
    pict27.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 3010088653_42deffd3fe.jpg
    3010088653_42deffd3fe.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 479538904_356ac43e27.jpg
    479538904_356ac43e27.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 41
  • UGM-109-Impact-3.jpg
    UGM-109-Impact-3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 35
OSO said:
We all enjoy the site of fireworks such as the one in the video above but what we don't see is the devastation that is left behind. There are a hundreds of families that will be left wondering why each year. Here are some photos of what was left behind when someone just thought it would be fun to have a fireworks display.

To say nothing of the burns, fingers lost, hands damaged etc.

Good points.

the vid always hits hard, and trully this is the reality of what can and does happen. It seems insignificant though till it hits close to home

TREKER said:
The search tool here stinks. I did that first before I posted but nothing... Well, this was worth a repost I guess.

Worth the repost for sure. Powerful vid

PULLLEEEASSSSE! I have been driving in excess of 100MPH since I was 17 and that has NEVER!!!! Happened to me! You cannot stereotype a driver. Would you put say Dale Jr. In that category!
Gimme a break.:mad:

Rockin Ronnie said:
PULLLEEEASSSSE! I have been driving in excess of 100MPH since I was 17 and that has NEVER!!!! Happened to me! You cannot stereotype a driver. Would you put say Dale Jr. In that category!
Gimme a break.:mad:

It is stereo typing i guess... but i do think that this video has nothing to do with street racing.. nothig at all really... if you are racing or driveing on street witha bunch of houses not paying attention then this video is for you.. but nowa day the speed of traffic on I35 is 85+MPH...so pay attention!

OSO said:
LOL, If anyone could make that backfire on me it would be you:rock:

I got it OSO...it was a great analogy.

The accidents in that video had nothing to do with "speeding".

Lee

Exactly and you are right there Bro! When your hallin A^& pay attention. I feel like this video is more for kids is ricers then guys driving 35+000 dollar trucks. BUT just my opinion Bro!:rock:

Looks like Ronnie is going back on ignore..... He just doesn't get it....

The fact that yer driving a $35,000 truck has no bearing on the matter, bro...

Dale Jr has nothing to do with it, either.........

Arrogance tells you that with all your mad skills, it'll won't happen to you... The fact is that it can happen anytime, anywhere, to anyone..... So while you're congratulating yourself on such good fortune, exercise a bit of good sense and don't do anything stupid in areas where multiple hazards abound.

I've seen enough blood already, especially that of children.....

Be coo' onna streets.......... aight....?

D

Django said:
Looks like Ronnie is going back on ignore..... He just doesn't get it....

The fact that yer driving a $35,000 truck has no bearing on the matter, bro...

Dale Jr has nothing to do with it, either.........

Arrogance tells you that with all your mad skills, it'll won't happen to you... The fact is that it can happen anytime, anywhere, to anyone..... So while you're congratulating yourself on such good fortune, exercise a bit of good sense and don't do anything stupid in areas where multiple hazards abound.

I've seen enough blood already, especially that of children.....

Be coo' onna streets.......... aight....?

D
Fine with me Bro! Sorry you feell that way! I really think that given your current feelings it would be best if you sold your truck and bought Say Hmmmmm A toyota prius or perhaps a Honda Fit Because you just don't freakin get owning a high performance vehicle. I dated the assistant chief of police in my town and she couldnt wait to ride at high speed in my truck. DUDE!! We buy these trucks for fun NOT to follow the law HHHHEEELLLLLLLLOOOO!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back