Speeding Ticket--Very Interesting!!!!

labontecsi said:
dammit Frank, I just had dinner at Soulman's in Rockwall...wish I'd known you were there. I'm sitting in Coppell now, may be here a while.

But I don't hang out with dirty criminals like you.

Soulman's Nice. Got some pretty good bar-b-que in there!

34bud said:
Your lucky you got out with just a citation. In Spokane WA. you say something they dont like they shoot you. No kidding they just shot a very respected Pastor

What happened? I wasn't belligerent. I still choose words carefully. I have been told that flicking a cop off can be considered propositioning of a sexual act!

Northwest Venom said:
at least he didnt ask if this is your dads car :D

Would of probably been in jail. My wife told me I should of asked him if he still lived at home LOL. After all he was just doin' his job, but he could of been at least polite!

So I just got off the phone with the court house. The cop turned in the ticket. IT IS 240 bucks!!! She said I could pay $74 to get the option of traffic school. Then pay $35 for the traffic school, but because I am not a resident yet, I must get a Texas license to have that option! All I can do is laugh at myself:)

5_0_BAIT said:
What happened? I wasn't belligerent. I still choose words carefully. I have been told that flicking a cop off can be considered propositioning of a sexual act!

actually i got that charge at 16. its was disorderly conduct, and was dropped.

5_0_BAIT said:
Thought I would post about my speeding ticket I got yesterday.

First: Cops are awesome!!!:)

Second: I was speeding.

Third: I got a ticket for breaking the law.

Interesting huh. I didn't blame the officer, or call him a pig, or inquire about info to beat the ticket. I have not cried or thrown a fit. I got a ticket. I am an adult.

Speeding Ticket was 51 in a 35. It was on an onramp. I was shifting from 2nd to 3rd and boost was increasing:driver:
If only I had made it a few more feet, it was 60. Oh well. Off to work to pay for my lawyer/court fees LMAO:D

The funny part of the whole thing is I just moved here and did not know all of my current address which agitated the officer. So he asked me "Is this your parents address on your license?" I got pissed off because I took such a question as an insult. My response? "Sir, I AM 30 YEARS OLD! I OWN A HOME AT THAT ADDRESS!" His response:"It was just a question." Got a nasty stare. He He He.

I guess it was how he asked it like I am some degenerate. Well I guess I am. For I am a criminal that has broken the law...........;)

35 MPH speed limit on an onramp???? Really? How are you supposed to be able to get up to speed and merge if the limit is 60 MPH on the street the onramp goes onto? :dontknow: :mad:

My wife said the same thing. The ramp is normally 60 I assume, but because their was construction before it, the ramp has a sign that say "End of Construction about halfway up it. Thus it is 35 till that sign!!!!!

5_0_BAIT said:
My wife said the same thing. The ramp is normally 60 I assume, but because their was construction before it, the ramp has a sign that say "End of Construction about halfway up it. Thus it is 35 till that sign!!!!!

you need to always keep in mind , In Texas all fines are double in a consrtuction zone ,,so if you see a road consrtuction area you can bet there is a smokie laying around;)

Ironhead said:
you need to always keep in mind , In Texas all fines are double in a consrtuction zone ,,so if you see a road consrtuction area you can bet there is a smokie laying around;)

Doesn't there have to be worker's present???:dontknow:

5_0_BAIT said:
Doesn't there have to be worker's present???:dontknow:

sometimes thats posted sometimes its not ,,a cop sitting there can be considered a worker present;)

I didnt think tickets were hard to get fixed...maybe thats just around here...I've had at least 20 seatbelt tickets :elefant:

Sorry you do not approve.......I will let it die. It was meant to make fun.

Guess I should post some pictures of "poop" in order to be relevant.

well dont feel alone....
I got a 60 in a 30 coming across the river bridge last sunday. and he was totally polite!
he knew he was going to make the city $270 !! I am looking for a lawyer right now... I was guilty(VIPER TRUCK...Hello).just want to try to keep it off of my record!

MrBIGWORM said:
well dont feel alone....
I got a 60 in a 30 coming across the river bridge last sunday. and he was totally polite!
he knew he was going to make the city $270 !! I am looking for a lawyer right now... I was guilty(VIPER TRUCK...Hello).just want to try to keep it off of my record!

ask if you can pay the fine and receive no ticket. works sometimes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back