spintec mufflers

ramdude had them on his, I plan on putting them on mine.

I think he had the vids on his photobucket. Let me see what I can find.

ya'll lookin to go with 2 or a MagnaFlow style???

ya'll lookin to go with 2 or a MagnaFlow style???

Tryn to figure that out

I spoke with Ron at spin tech several times. He highly recommended going with two individual vs dual in/out primarily due to our displacement.

He said I would definitely see an increase in power over my Flowmaster 40's if I went with the super pro streets.

I spoke with Ron at spin tech several times. He highly recommended going with two individual vs dual in/out primarily due to our displacement.

He said I would definitely see an increase in power over my Flowmaster 40's if I went with the super pro streets.

I'm glad somebody actually did the research, I was going to go with two seperate ones but now definitely will be. Thanks! :D

I have personally used both set ups befor on previous projects. Definitely do 2 separate mufflers. The single muffler does not sound nearly as good. I currently have a set I am about to install with side exit. Pretty sure part # is 6441

What's the difference between the 6441 and 9441?

The 9441 is smaller and louder than 6441. I have had 6441 on several projects befor and if your not using cats I would recommend the 6441. 6441 is loud with out cats so 9441 will even be louder. I have 6441 waiting to be installed

The 9441 is smaller and louder than 6441. I have had 6441 on several projects befor and if your not using cats I would recommend the 6441. 6441 is loud with out cats so 9441 will even be louder. I have 6441 waiting to be installed

This is the exact reason I went with the 6441. I am putting Justins catless mids on when I finally do my exhaust. Wanted something that will tone it down a bit to hopefully not attract too many cops lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back