Spoiler Wanted

Nocturnal155

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I purchased a single cab SRT10, but it came with an A.R.E. bed cover and no spoiler. Can someone steer me in the right direction to acquire a spoiler to mount on the bed cover?

Our OEM spoiler will not fit a A.R.E. tonneau cover..it's too wide on the ends. I found that out after I purchased their LSX Ultra Series cover but lucky they do have a matching spoiler that does fit. It's different looking than the original one but still looks sharp in my opinion. Just check with your local A.R.E. dealer to order one and they will also have it painted to match..believe I paid around $800 installed with tax for the spoiler. Or replace your cover like the original ones or close to it and I am sure many can steer you in the right direction for one..used spoilers are available in here too and really not that expensive..good luck either way.

Jeff

I have an OEM Daytona wing that may fit your cover. In excellent condition painted inferno red. $250 + shipping.

I have a stock wing painted black I'm looking to sell. Let me know if you're interested. You can have a body shop cut the wing and take a section out so it will fit a tonneau cover if you want the OEM look.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back