Spoiler

Also, you'll need to specify which cover you have. The SRT specific one is very different from the Mopar one.

Also, you'll need to specify which cover you have. The SRT specific one is very different from the Mopar one.

i thought the 3 post wing was for the cover and the 2 post wing was for the end of the bed?? my 2 post one that came on the truck is too wide for the aftermarket cover but from pics the 3 post cover looks shorter across.

The two post isnt intended for a cover but several have been mounted to mopar or similar covers without very good fitmemt........mine was one of the two post with mopar cover....not a good match.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

The two post isnt intended for a cover but several have been mounted to mopar or similar covers without very good fitmemt........mine was one of the two post with mopar cover....not a good match.

i see, i assumed he was looking for a 3 post since it was going on a cover, but maybe he's not, MORE FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! sorry……..:eek:

i see, i assumed he was looking for a 3 post since it was going on a cover, but maybe he's not, MORE FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! sorry……..:eek:
He may not be aware of multiple covers as some aren't. He is hopefully looking for a three post bc a two post on a cover isnt cosmetically appealing.

He may not be aware of multiple covers as some aren't. He is hopefully looking for a three post bc a two post on a cover isnt cosmetically appealing.

thinking of cutting my 2 post and using Gorilla glue and zip ties to put it back together so it fits on the cover, only thing holding me back is i can't find yella zip ties and someone may make fun of me………….. again………….

thinking of cutting my 2 post and using Gorilla glue and zip ties to put it back together so it fits on the cover, only thing holding me back is i can't find yella zip ties and someone may make fun of me………….. again………….
Harbor freight has yellow zip ties. Problem solved

A year ago I was looking for the OEM tonneau cover for the srt-10's and found this on ebay. When I contacted the seller he advised what he has are the 3 post spoilers, no tonneau. Seems he dropped the price to, I remember he wanted like 1k for them a year ago.

Mopar 82210067 Tonneau Cover | eBay

I've got a brand new oem 3 post wing that I'd sell for $325 plus shipping if either of you are interested pm me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back