Sport mirrors

KyleB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at ordering a set of sport mirrors to paint red, along with painting my handles. Any input on brands? or is there even more than one brand? lol

The only company that makes them is calvue.( i think they look a little too small for our trucks but that's just me) As for the door handles get a set from lmc truck. They come smooth already. Less time to prep and look alot better. 25 bucks a side.

Thanks for the heads up on the door handles, I was for sure looking to pull mine out!

Yea. When I initially got my door handles painted it was a lot of prep work to get them smooth but after a few coats of red and clear I still can feel the texture a little bit. when I got my whole truck painted i bought the ones from lMC Truck and they came out flawless

Everything is ordered!
Electric mirrors from CarID came in at $155 shipped, best price I found on them.

My truck is at my buddies shop getting the calipers ground down so I can fit my other wheels. Figured while it was there I might as well take care of anything else I was wanting to do so I didn't have to take it down again to do little stuff like the handles.

I like the cal-vu. I think the stock ones are way too big. Last time I bought them they cost me $210 for the heated/electric ones. Very easy install.

Here is a pic with Cal-vue mirrors

They are quite a bit smaller than the OEM ones. View is restricted a bit. You get use to it though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back