Spotted and SRT-10

SrtBradsBoss said:
I was heading to the airport (LAX) and spotted a SRT-10 CE today anyone here over that way today around 6:00 pm?

That was me. I just picked my truck up from DC Performance and was heading home (south) past the airport @ 5:50pm. Good eye.

cold said:
That was me. I just picked my truck up from DC Performance and was heading home (south) past the airport @ 5:50pm. Good eye.

LOL that is funny I was thinking about rolling down the window and asking you if you knew VTCOA but didn't want to embarresed my daughter who was sitting in the front seat with me. So I back off. Very nice truck I love that truck

Funny, for a minute, I thought it might have been me, I was around LAX but a little later picking up my grandson.

Small world... I have asked a bunch of people about the site when I see an SRT truck, I even go as far as giving them the website address. They never come on...

cold said:

So...what did you get done and what are the numbers :)

SrtBradsBoss said:
LOL that is funny I was thinking about rolling down the window and asking you if you knew VTCOA but didn't want to embarresed my daughter who was sitting in the front seat with me. So I back off. Very nice truck I love that truck

That is my route to and from work everyday. I was not paying too much attention other cars today, I was too busy starring at my new guages. Were you in a truck?

cold said:
That is my route to and from work everyday. I was not paying too much attention other cars today, I was too busy starring at my new guages. Were you in a truck?

how is the truck......happy...................:D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
So...what did you get done and what are the numbers :)

DC Inlet, Paxton, and tune. Rest of the truck is stock. Went from 400rwhp stock to 561rwhp running 8ish lbs. boost. I am planning on posting pics and dyno graph this Saturday.

cold said:
DC Inlet, Paxton, and tune. Rest of the truck is stock. Went from 400rwhp stock to 561rwhp running 8ish lbs. boost. I am planning on posting pics and dyno graph this Saturday.

gotta lose those cats Cold...and the flowmaster....re-tune after that and you are 620+:rock: :rock: :rock:

Nowwhat said:
how is the truck......happy...................:D

I was stuck in rush hour on the way home. I was able to punch it at one point in second and the tires just spun. Had to back off to hook back up. Big smile came to my face. I need serious help with traction now.

Nowwhat said:
gotta lose those cats Cold...and the flowmaster....re-tune after that and you are 620+:rock: :rock: :rock:

New catback will happen really soon. Cats will go at some point and will add water/meth. But I am going to enjoy driving it like his for a while.

cold said:
New catback will happen really soon. Cats will go at some point and will add water/meth. But I am going to enjoy driving it like his for a while.

understand.....:D

cold said:

I was in the Black Durango and we were next to IN N Out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back