Spotted another member in nj yesterday

Hemiroid04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving in brick nj and passed a member i met before at a car show in lacey last year. I forgot your name and also forgot how nice that truck looks and sounds in person. The truck was black with a red fade on the bottom reg cab and had a turbo I seen you in brick nj going around a jug handle i waved to you but you may not have seen me as you where negotiating the turn into the jug handle....Just wanted to say hi and very nice truck you got. Hopfully i can get my issues resolved and get mine out

Thanks. I was out yesterday blowing the cobwebs off the truck. We rebulit the motor over the winter and trying to put some miles on before we dyno tune. let me know when youre around and we will get together.

Yea im working crazy hours as soon as i get up and running we can meet up. Anyone doing work around here i want to get a tuner and some mods soon. im saving for intake exhaust headers and basic add ons and dress ups by april i should have enough to start ordering parts

BMako and I both used Modern Performance in West Long Branch. He had a rebuild on a Twin Turbo that blew up over a year ago and I did pistons, rods, heads,intake manifold,cam, blower pulley,roller rockers,coils,push rods,clutch,billet main caps,race flow valves and god knows what else. Nick tunes forced induction and naturally aspirated motors and does a lot of road race vipers and GT 500s. We bought a lot of our parts from Stinker and had Nick build the motors. His number is 732 222 3679.

thanks for the info im saving for my mods and have quite a bit saved up im going to get ready for this years show season with a few mods and progress during the summer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back