Spotted in westchester ny in MT.kisco

mgwarrior350

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in town yesterday and I saw my first red srt-10 in my area. I believe hes a fireman because of the stickers on his rear window. The trucks got a magnaflow. I was wondering if you guys knew who it is.

mgwarrior350 said:
I was in town yesterday and I saw my first red srt-10 in my area. I believe hes a fireman because of the stickers on his rear window. The trucks got a magnaflow. I was wondering if you guys knew who it is.
I was in your area yesterday dropping my truck at Tator's. Mine is silver. I tried to get into the Mt Kisco Diner but it was a mob scene.

joemags54 said:
I was in your area yesterday dropping my truck at Tator's. Mine is silver. I tried to get into the Mt Kisco Diner but it was a mob scene.
What are you having done may I be so bold as to ask?

Yea town was busy yesterday due to some fire house meeting. Just figured I would ask to see if he lived in town near me to meet up.

nycstev said:
What are you having done may I be so bold as to ask?
Forged internals etc etc, I told Chuck I want my truck waaaaay faster than yours. He said no problem yours is a slug:p

joemags54 said:
Forged internals etc etc, I told Chuck I want my truck waaaaay faster than yours. He said no problem yours is a slug:p
Yeah right ... forged internals my azz... Your truck never leaves the garage.. who you you kiddin..lol:) .. seriously though you went up there?

nycstev said:
Yeah right ... forged internals my azz... Your truck never leaves the garage.. who you you kiddin..lol:) .. seriously though you went up there?
Yeah, bud...... I'm having him do the Roe hydraulic upgrade, brakes at all 4 corners, Stinky's oil lines, new tranny fluid, new brake fluid, remove damper bolt re-torque with loctite, 185 degree thermostat, install new rubber and mount permastar-ed rims. Oem rims go on the shelf. :) PS he did say you have a fast truck..... He's got some set up there.

joemags54 said:
Yeah, bud...... I'm having him do the Roe hydraulic upgrade, brakes at all 4 corners, Stinky's oil lines, new tranny fluid, new brake fluid, remove damper bolt re-torque with loctite, 185 degree thermostat, install new rubber and mount permastar-ed rims. Oem rims go on the shelf. :) PS he did say you have a fast truck..... He's got some set up there.
LOL thats more like it. I still can't imagine why you would be even doing that much since your truck has 4000 miles?
scan0001-2.jpg

nycstev said:
LOL thats more like it. I still can't imagine why you would be even doing that much since your truck has 4000 miles?
scan0001-2.jpg

hehehehe...... Never gets old....

joemags54 said:
"Yuk it up, fuzz ball":D

Haha... Sorry I missed your call on Sat. Busy weekend with kids. When you getting rig back from Tator? BTW, where you bringing your truck to these days for service? I need to get a code checked out.

TREKER said:
Haha... Sorry I missed your call on Sat. Busy weekend with kids. When you getting rig back from Tator? BTW, where you bringing your truck to these days for service? I need to get a code checked out.
I don't know any reliable Viper Tech. That's why I went to Tator's and have him do all the little projects. I'm sure he'll have my truck for a while. We need to find somebody for minor items locally.

Joe....how's it going? Where is Tator's? Is that a dealer? I need to dust mine off and get some things addressed, you have a particular person you deal with?

doneo said:
Joe....how's it going? Where is Tator's? Is that a dealer? I need to dust mine off and get some things addressed, you have a particular person you deal with?
Morning D. Great to see you. You can call and speak to the man directly (Chuck Tator). I made this appointment about a month ago. Also, he has a website, but he's the only one who responds. Chuck's a real nice guy. He listened to all my concerns. You can also drop the truck off on a Sat and pick it up the next. :rock: Tator used to be the oldest Dodge dealer in existence. I'll get you a link. He's built some serious viper and truck motors. His shop is in So Salem NY. Not too far from you. Wait till you see your wheels on my truck!!http://www.tatorsdodge.com/ PS, if you need anything, let me know. Cell #516 314 3945.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back