Spotted Silver QC Sugarland, Tx

jsandlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a very good looking Silver QC on the way to work this morning. Tastefully modded with a drop, HIDs, 06 Badged, and dark tint. Looked pretty mean.

I have a business in Rosharon, Texas. I have not seen the silver QC but saw a red RC in Manvel. I drive a Red QC but presently driving an ’07 Chevy as the 10 is having the transmission “fixedâ€￾ -----for the 4th time. Did see a bronze RC in Emory Texas (my home---80 miles east of Dallas) with what looked to be a Daytona wing. Had the SRT hood but figure it was a wannabe. :dontknow: Will stop next week and see if he is for real. I never saw a 10 until I bought my first in July 2012. Since then I have spotted a black in Canton Texas, a black in Huntsville Texas, a yellow on the highway outside of Trinity Texas plus the red in Manvel. Guess I just wasn’t looking. Saw 6 more at Texas Direct Auto in Sugar Land. Still get excited when I spot another 10. :rock: We need to get together one of these days.

I have a business in Rosharon, Texas. I have not seen the silver QC but saw a red RC in Manvel. I drive a Red QC but presently driving an ’07 Chevy as the 10 is having the transmission “fixedâ€￾ -----for the 4th time. Did see a bronze RC in Emory Texas (my home---80 miles east of Dallas) with what looked to be a Daytona wing. Had the SRT hood but figure it was a wannabe. :dontknow: Will stop next week and see if he is for real. I never saw a 10 until I bought my first in July 2012. Since then I have spotted a black in Canton Texas, a black in Huntsville Texas, a yellow on the highway outside of Trinity Texas plus the red in Manvel. Guess I just wasn’t looking. Saw 6 more at Texas Direct Auto in Sugar Land. Still get excited when I spot another 10. :rock: We need to get together one of these days.

Man you see a lot more than I do! I think i have seen you on 59. I have since moved on from the 10 (kids kinda screwed that up). I had a RC and had a lot of fun. I now have a minivan (trailblazer SS with a stroker motor going in soon) and a 10' kenne Bell camaro SS. Once Venomous1 gets a Texas GTG going we can all hang out and talk some smack! :D

The Bronze one you saw with the Daytona wing and the SRT hood was not a wanna-be. It was a Daytona, they had the SRT hood but the scoop was blocked off.

For sure on 59. I come down hwy 19 from Emory (Lake Fork) every Sunday after church and get on I-45 at Huntsville. Take 45 to Hardy Toll Rd, then to 610 for a mile to 59 south to 288 south into Manvel on Hwy 6. Been doing this since March of 2011. Return trip on Thursday afternoon. Spent $34K at the Best Western in Manvel Texas. Yeah, I know, lots of bucks but this was supposed to be a 3 month job that has lasted 2 years. Pays well though, enough to buy my 10, just not sure if I can keep up with the repair bills on the beast----broke beast. Let me know about a future meet---love to attend and meet you as well as others.

Alberta-SRT, man thanks for the info. I am really new at this SRT-10 thing, but learning every day. Never really into hot cars per se (cept for a really fast ’72 240Z) but wanted a truck that I could pass 8-10 slow drivers at time on many of our 2 lane roads. I was looking to buy a new Dodge when I ran across an ad for an SRT-10. 3 months later bought my first one. Now, $35K later I am hooked. If the new business I started works as planned I will most likely find another QC---married don’t ya know. I do carry a bed pan under the passenger front seat for the faint hearted. At 66 years old just hope my heart can stay up with the acceleration on my 10. My first trip with a friend we passé 6 cars and he said, “man you got up to 117 mph thenâ€￾ and I said I had no idea I was going that fast. Please realize this is all in “Mexicoâ€￾ so not to worry. :D Again, good driving and thanks for the info.

Alberta-SRT, man thanks for the info. I am really new at this SRT-10 thing, but learning every day. Never really into hot cars per se (cept for a really fast ’72 240Z) but wanted a truck that I could pass 8-10 slow drivers at time on many of our 2 lane roads. I was looking to buy a new Dodge when I ran across an ad for an SRT-10. 3 months later bought my first one. Now, $35K later I am hooked. If the new business I started works as planned I will most likely find another QC---married don’t ya know. I do carry a bed pan under the passenger front seat for the faint hearted. At 66 years old just hope my heart can stay up with the acceleration on my 10. My first trip with a friend we passé 6 cars and he said, “man you got up to 117 mph thenâ€￾ and I said I had no idea I was going that fast. Please realize this is all in “Mexicoâ€￾ so not to worry. :D Again, good driving and thanks for the info.

Very true story^^^ Shorty don't fart around! There's marks on his carpet from the pedal being mashed so hard! :burnout:

Thats pretty funny. Man Emory is a damn far drive! Ive done some fishing on a property that backs up Lake Fork in Emory. Very cool little country town.

Yep, 87,000 miles since March of 2012. But, I get paid 3 times what I am worth so keep driving. #1 fishing lake in Texas (Lake Fork) and a good place to live. 1250 population and we don't even lock the house unless leaving town. 4-5 cars and pickups with the motor running out in front of the court house. never take keys out of the car. safe place to live and all the city cops like my SRT-10. :rock:

The Bronze one you saw with the Daytona wing and the SRT hood was not a wanna-be. It was a Daytona, they had the SRT hood but the scoop was blocked off.

Like this without the wing...
e6eqaseb.jpg

But x2 on Daytonas actually coming like that

If the silver qc was on or near Grandpark Way it may have been me

You should post up a Lil more often :)
We have Texas GTGs and would be great to have another QC in the mix :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back