Spotted SRT-10 trucks in Germany

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, these trucks I seen were driven by Americans. Seen two a red QC and a black night runner RC both in Heidelberg, and then seen what looked like a 1/50 blue VTCA edition. Not sure because they had 24's on it. Was wondering if anyone knows who these guy's might be, or if they are even on the forum.

Yeah some of you might remember me... I have a 06 QC Night Runner purchased while I was in Iraq, and now I am working in Germany. I did not bring the truck to GErmany with me though. I knew it would not pass the inspection over here..

Well let me know if anyone knows the owners of these trucks.

Thanks
Roger

I've seen tons of these trucks at different posts across the country... Eustis, Hood, Irwin. My bro said theres a couple at Jackson. It seems military guys are especially drawn to these trucks, but not the forum:dontknow:

I'd love to have mine on the autobahn:burnout:

good to hear from you Roger. I see you got the tranny fixed. Hows Germany?

Roger, did you finally put some tires on your truck. Get your ass outta Germany and back to Alabama.:D :D

FastJack,

Got tires since last time you seen me, but need a new set already. My dad has been bugging me to get a set of tires, but if I do, then he will be wearing those out. Actually going to get a set off Directtire.com. I will be in Gremany a few years, could not pass the opportunity up with the job they offered me. Not all about the money, the opportunity to see Germany.

FATJACK said:
Roger, did you finally put some tires on your truck. Get your ass outta Germany and back to Alabama.:D :D

Yeah, I emailed the guy but he was not interested, or something, I really tried to sell my truck to him also.

So how are things in NY? What are you driving now?

nycstev said:
Hey Sgt good to see you back! Funny thing I sold my NR QC to a guy in Germany:)

Germany is great, weather is REALLY nice, just miss driving the beast that is all. Yeah got a tranny put in a couple days before i left, and then drove it to my father's house. It is running real good, just hope it stays that way till i get back to the states.

mosrt10 said:
good to hear from you Roger. I see you got the tranny fixed. Hows Germany?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back