SpottedBlack RC Nashville

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody here? I 24 west just outside of Murfreesboro had Rutherford county plate on it. Anyone here?

I think it was me brother......I reside in Smyrna, TN. I drive back in fourth to work on 24. Just signed up to this forum today. Been on the other SRT forum.... Where did you see the truck?

I'm so stoked about the truck. Just purchased it 3 months ago and am thrilled to have it. No mods as of yet but got plans on a few. This forum appears to have good info on these trucks, look forward to interacting with you fellas. Since I've purchased the truck I've only seen 1. It's a yellow fever QC, does anyone know if he's on this forum?

We need to do a meet or something. I would love to hook up and see everyone's truck. I'm 22 but respect anyone who drives these beasts.

Tim Lee

Last edited:
Here are a few....you'll have to excuse the quality of them because they were all taken on my 2 mp cell phone. I need to really break the canon out for you guys.....these pictures really do no justice. This truck is mint! The best thing about it is I only paid 20k. With 34k miles on it, I think that's a steal.....thoughts?
SRT1.jpg

SRT2.jpg

ViperFront.jpg

ViperSide.jpg

Last edited:
10banger said:
I think it was me brother......I reside in Smyrna, TN. I drive back in fourth to work on 24. Just signed up to this forum today. Been on the other SRT forum.... Where did you see the truck?

I'm so stoked about the truck. Just purchased it 3 months ago and am thrilled to have it. No mods as of yet but got plans on a few. This forum appears to have good info on these trucks, look forward to interacting with you fellas. Since I've purchased the truck I've only seen 1. It's a yellow fever QC, does anyone know if he's on this forum?

We need to do a meet or something. I would love to hook up and see everyone's truck. I'm 22 but respect anyone who drives these beasts.

Tim Lee
Get your ass to the Panama City Beach GTG and you'll see a crap load of trucks. You might see some shit that you don't want to see also, since Jack will be there.:D

I would definitely love to go to the PCB meet...... maybe one day I'll be able to make it. My job really can't afford to lose me at the moment.:dontknow:

I could definitely make it to one in the Nashville surrounding area. Anyways - thanks guys for the warm welcome and look forward to shooting the shit w/ you! :rock:

welcome, look at the schedule an event section, end of september gtg in panama city, you should show up.

looks familiar ,,,but loose that queer fuel door cover and go back to black :D

Last time when my mortgage came to my apartment for mortgage than we had a long chat and you know she is a different person and I took out all the loopholes happened in the apartment. It just she turned away from this but I do pay the mortgage that’s why I am living in Nashville. When something big is in your hand than small things can be avoided .

Mortgage Nashville

Spammers you just make me laugh

Hi, there.!! mortgage in Nashville is a good place for stay. but I'm not sure what the job situation is for occupational therapy there. You should be able to get some help from your school concerning prospective employers in the Nashville area and I am also looking for mortgage place in Nashville after getting job so if you would like to tell me about it.

Mortgage Nashville

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back