spray in bed liner

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
anyone have one now?
the previous owner scratched the bed quite a bit hauling small things in it. i want to address it before the rust looks for a place to seap in.
what does it cost?

also undercoating? anyone know a price for that?

I've had spray in bedliners before. (rhino and LineX) Went with a bedrug this time around. Couldn't be happier. I'd never use a spray in liner again.

here is some info... Bedrug

You can get one at a good price from our vendor list if you decide to go that route.

Line-x is the better choice if you want to go with the spray-in. Looks way better and if done properly will last a lot longer!

The previous owner had it done to my truck. It looks great, I don't think bedrugs work as well if you use it as a truck with greasy stuff I'd rather have a liner. I only wish they would have done the liner color matched. I've had one done previously on an '06 mineral grey and it looked great. Of course with a red bedliner one would have to scrub a little bit to keep it clean.

scoobert said:
how about doing it myself? saw a kit today at advance auto and it was 40 bucks +/-.
i did this to my son's ram(can't remember the brand) and it looked like crap after awhile (to thin) you get what you pay for!;)

I highly recomend

REFLEX

They can color match your trucks color. Wont fade.

Look at the website for a local dealer.

www.langeman.com

I believe is the website. Then click on REFLEX

Ihave red in the back of my black truck. I am also a REFLEX dealer. So im partial to it. Ive done boats, pool decks rock crawlers etc. Really hold up.

SHU

400 i might do it, 800 no way. just want black it will get a (sp) tanau cover soon anyhow. i want fast and function first then looks.
racing stripes in your future i see.

I have the Line-x and I love it.; had it for over 2 years and it still looks like the day I got it. If you get a spray in liner, be sure to have it sprayed on top of the sides of the bed too.

Chuck B said:
I've had spray in bedliners before. (rhino and LineX) Went with a bedrug this time around. Couldn't be happier. I'd never use a spray in liner again.

here is some info... Bedrug

You can get one at a good price from our vendor list if you decide to go that route.
and less than $400 shipped this month only;)

MYTRAM said:
I have Arma-coat, Exact same as Line-X, love it, looks awesome. Was about $400 for under rail.
I had Arma-Coat as well on my previous ram, loved it and it held up very well and looked pretty damn good after 8 years, best 500$ I spent;)

scoobert said:
how about doing it myself? saw a kit today at advance auto and it was 40 bucks +/-.

It's all about the prep. If you spend a day prep and a day paint it will come out good. I just can't say it enough, It's all about the prep.

But for $400, I'd be very tempted to not have to mess with it and just take it somewhere. My two cents, if its worth that. :rock:

I have Line-X in mine. Cost about $425 for under rail. This is the third truck I have had it in and love it. I used to haul everything in my 3/4 ton and it would look like new after hosed down with some soap.

-Muzzy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back