spring is coming how anal are you

Hmmmmm.....

I removed the black rubber upper radiator mounts (you know, the one's that get all chalky) and reconditioned them.

How does that rate?:D

FastSRT19 said:
I cleaned, painted, and clear coated my frame! So I would say I'm very anal about keeping CE #19 clean.

:congrats: i am gonna paint my frame lexus silver once i got the motor out :D

ctsrt10 said:
well i know its time for the trucks to be rolling out.
i wanted to know how anal you guys get when it comes to cleaning your ride weather its just to go out or go to a gtg how anal do you get.
I know you can eat off my truck its spot less i get to the point where i get the uv light out just to see if there any water spots. ill post some pics in a few i just have to post them on photobucket
Get black, I guarantee you won't need the light to see the spots.

ctsrt10 said:
well i guess you will get the chance first hand to see that my truck is pretty clean i spent almost 4-5 hours on the body. your bring your girl to the gtg right? this why then my girl has someone to talk to

yeah I'm sure she is commin, I'm sure she will just bitch to your girl about how i love this truck more then her:D
oh did i mention that my drunk a$$ piece of $h!t tennant came home all lit and opend his door into the side of my truck, yup gotta nice lil dent in her now... talk about bent... i dont want any filler on this truck so im prob gonna buy a new door. is that anal?

dead end cruiser said:
oh did i mention that my drunk a$$ piece of $h!t tennant came home all lit and opend his door into the side of my truck, yup gotta nice lil dent in her now... talk about bent... i dont want any filler on this truck so im prob gonna buy a new door. is that anal?

I parked my truck in a shopping center parking lot last week, way our in the west 40's all by it's self. Went in did the shopping. came out and some idiot had parked next to my truck in POS old dirty Buick, open their door and dinged my passenger side door.

I waited for them to come out, pretty soon here come some trailer trash bitch with about 17 kids, she looked at me like I was nuts when I confronted her, got in her POS Buick and drove off down the road, smoke beltching out the back.

Just makes you want to reach out and touch someone with a crowbar.

Took it to my painter and he said the paint wasn't damaged and he could fix it with little effort, will never see it when he's finished, no filler or anything.

#1900 get's repainted every 18 months. I don't just my hands to shut the doors, I use my elbows or the back of my hand every time... That way I won't leave fingerprints on her. Now that I started playing with visuals in the engine bay I will be attacking that area with Q-tips and Simple Green going forward. But still I don't think I am nearly as bad as some of the members here.

dead end cruiser said:
yeah I'm sure she is commin, I'm sure she will just bitch to your girl about how i love this truck more then her:D

naw take it to a good dealer they will just replace the outside skin on door and you wont have to get a whole door

i work 7 days on an then i have 7 days off it gets clay bar'd and waxed twice on my days off..and wiped down every time there is dust or a bug on it

dead end cruiser said:
just call ding king,ill come out to you and make him pay for it if you need i have a number to someone

my truck doesnt leave the garage unless its sunny outside. i guarantee the underside is as clean as the topside.....shes that clean year round.....but she does sit in a garage all the time......:D :D

Here at work once a week I pay my detail crew to clean top to bottom, just had it clayed first of the month, I'm very anal with scratches and lil dents, I just got it out of the body shop Tuesday because some jack ass thought it would be nice to run into my front bumper, removing the paint to the black on the facia, and then drive off:mad: But now it's all better and with insurance they were even able to fix a couple rock chips:rock:

jbilledeaux said:
Here at work once a week I pay my detail crew to clean top to bottom, just had it clayed first of the month, I'm very anal with scratches and lil dents, I just got it out of the body shop Tuesday because some jack ass thought it would be nice to run into my front bumper, removing the paint to the black on the facia, and then drive off:mad: But now it's all better and with insurance they were even able to fix a couple rock chips:rock:

that sucks, i dont know what a rock chip or paint scratch is...i dont leave her parked unattended or out of my view to get one of those.....:D

wheredwhogo? said:
that sucks, i dont know what a rock chip or paint scratch is...i dont leave her parked unattended or out of my view to get one of those.....:D
I think it happened last thursday morning early? I was at the gym, but I could see it through the windows, somebody must have just glanced it and said fk it and took off:mad:

jbilledeaux said:
I think it happened last thursday morning early? I was at the gym, but I could see it through the windows, somebody must have just glanced it and said fk it and took off:mad:

that really sucks...i would go nuts for sure....seriously, i get pissed at bugs for dieing on my front end or mirrors and windshield...

wheredwhogo? said:
that really sucks...i would go nuts for sure....seriously, i get pissed at bugs for dieing on my front end or mirrors and windshield...
lol, it made me sick, I didn't even notice till a co-worker asked "how long has that big ass scratch been on the passenger front bumper?" At first I thought he was bull shitn, till I walked out and saw the damage:mad: I called the insurance, filed it under uninsured motorist and paid my $250.00 deductible:rock:

jbilledeaux said:
lol, it made me sick, I didn't even notice till a co-worker asked "how long has that big ass scratch been on the passenger front bumper?" At first I thought he was bull shitn, till I walked out and saw the damage:mad: I called the insurance, filed it under uninsured motorist and paid my $250.00 deductible:rock:

Yup, it was really bad (like that) when I had my classic '69 Mercedes 280se coupe....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back