Spring Ocean City MD, "Crusin' Ocean City" Who's going?

Mopar Steve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spring Ocean City MD, "Crusin' Ocean City" Who's going?

https://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin-ocean-city

Thousands of Hot-rods, customs, muscle cars, exotics, antiques, Cruising the miles along the shore in Ocean City MD. I have attended this event for as long as I can remember.

I've taken my Vipers, SRT10 truck, Ferrari, Corvettes and what ever car I owned at the time. Always a great time.

May 19-22

This is always a good time. I haven't been to it in 9 years but I never leave disappointed.

I would like to but my work schedule is currently set to brutal. All the rain we have been getting has not been helpful. I will let ya know if I can but probably not till last minute.

I'm down here now in a silver QC

I have seen a regular cab black and a regular cab red as well so far.

Well, if it ends up happening, please remember to get a group "Birdie" shot!!!

Andy, you can do it OLD MAN!:rock:

Pouring rain most of the time here
Here's one that was right in the next lot over from mine, different hotel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 36
Pouring rain most of the time here
Here's one that was right in the next lot over from mine, different hotel

Upside down, but what the heck :dontknow: Looks good :rock:

I don't see any birdies :(

I've seen a red qc a red rc a black rc and I saw the silver qc. Wish I had my truck down here! This event is awesome.

I've seen a red qc a red rc a black rc and I saw the silver qc. Wish I had my truck down here! This event is awesome.

Yea the rain destroyed it though compared to last year. I was running around Friday night some but that was about it. Saturday was terrible.

I was running around at one point with a Ford Raptor, I got in front of him and we hit a yellow light just as we were about to go through with a nice clearing out beyond it, I thought that may have led to good little run but he stopped for the light.
Probably didn't want to be embarrassed in front of his girlfriend haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back