Squeaky clutch pedal?

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My clutch pedal is squeaking. Coming from inside I think as I can't hear it outside of the truck. Drives normal, although there is slight vibration in the pedal which I didn't notice before. I'm sure it's just because I was focusing on it last couple days. Havnt had much time to look at it just wondering If anyone has had a similar problem. Thanks!

Might pick up a silicone based spray lubricant and hit all the pivot points on the linkage, make sure to put a towel on your carpet in case you get some drips.

Might pick up a silicone based spray lubricant and hit all the pivot points on the linkage, make sure to put a towel on your carpet in case you get some drips.

whats squeaking exactly is what you need to figure out..... does it change when you push in the clutch or let it out?

Im thinking about a throw out bearing and or pilot bearing....

whats squeaking exactly is what you need to figure out..... does it change when you push in the clutch or let it out?

Im thinking about a throw out bearing and or pilot bearing....

Says its coming from somewhere inside the cab so I wouldnt think throw out or pilot bearing.

The tranny is still right there and the noise can come right up.....the OP needs to troubleshoot alittle more. Is the pedal itself squeak when you push it in or what? Does it do it with the car off just pushing the pedal? If so i would just lube it up like mentioned earlier. If its squeaking/squealing and goes away when pushing the pedal in then thats another issue. I should have said this before mentioning a TOB/pilot bearing. My apologies.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back