Squeek/rattle

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving me nuts......the dash....nope....the seats nope....f'n thing on a 1 year old truck.....:mad:

ohhhh the stupid scissor jack under the seat....:D ....just in case anybody has the same problem....

Nowwhat said:
Driving me nuts......the dash....nope....the seats nope....f'n thing on a 1 year old truck.....:mad:

ohhhh the stupid scissor jack under the seat....:D ....just in case anybody has the same problem....

Man,.....you and jacks seem to have bad luck.....that one didnt even come from Ebay...it must be a conspiracy...

If the seat belts are not in use, the top part rattles up against the side of the interior wall. Drives me nuts!!! I took my cds, etc....out of the storage spots trying to isolate that rattle and find it. I hate it. Bad design IMO.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
If the seat belts are not in use, the top part rattles up against the side of the interior wall. Drives me nuts!!! I took my cds, etc....out of the storage spots trying to isolate that rattle and find it. I hate it. Bad design IMO.

patrick
I noticed my seat belts get one twist in them when they roll up. That is when it rattles. Passenger side mostly. The metal part is against the plastic at that point. The seat back holds it there.

J.R.

JRSVIPR said:
I noticed my seat belts get one twist in them when they roll up. That is when it rattles. Passenger side mostly. The metal part is against the plastic at that point. The seat back holds it there.

J.R.

I will have to check if mine is twisted like that.

I couldnt believe how much noise I was getting from the 50 plus cd's in the storage spot behind the seats. Every bump I hit and those things were bouncing all over the place. I need to put some dampening material in there.

patrick

turn the music up and you never hear any rattles. Pretty soon, if you turn it up loud for long enough, you don't hear anything at all.:D

Greg

Jack under the seat.. You learn something new every day.. I had no idea..
cheers
shane

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back