SRT-10 1/4 mile

Ramchargerguy said:
I ran a fastest of 13.97 stock last year on street tires, and slowest of 15.7 missing 3rd and coasting the rest if the way, my other truck runs 13.1 consistanly that's at an elevation of 2200ft.

13.71 at Castrol park 2 summers ago with street tires:burnout: :rock: .

Shooting for a LOW 12 ths year!!:rock: :burnout: :D

Nice I would like to get in to at least mid 12's.....I should be in the 12's with drag radials.

Hooters in Mapleshade NJ, this Sunday at noon. NJMOPARGROUP.COM has over 60 cars going so far...last year we ended up having 90+, and we took over the entire place. Plenty of parking so come on!

http://njmopargroup.com/

srt10this said:
Yeah I ran a 13.2@107. On Friday on streets with a bad launch and bad tires. Last year I ran a 13.0 @ 108... there where runs where I have missed 3rd and still ran like a 13.9 but that is getting back in to it tho.
I cut a 12.9 @ 109 with a 1.9 60' time on som half wore out street tires, just exhaust, RC's are much quicker in the 1/4, leave the big guys alone :D

Psycho Mythic said:
I cut a 12.9 @ 109 with a 1.9 60' time on som half wore out street tires, just exhaust, RC's are much quicker in the 1/4, leave the big guys alone :D
Good times!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

Here's an example, same track a week apart. these times are on MT 26" dr's.
Traction and missed shifts are time killers as you will see with the slips I posted. There is a bunch of factors that come into to play. Also it is all about the fun only got out 1 time last year. This year I got me some meats and 10lbs so:burnout::burnout:It's all about the FUN:elefant::elefant:

CCI00001.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back