SRT-10 dead :(

Alright...finally six years later I'll put up the pics!! LOL.. hurts to see them. These are a few on the scene and a couple from the day after

Attachments

• pictures 016.jpg
    pictures 016.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 87
  • pictures 026.jpg
    pictures 026.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 89
  • pictures 007small.JPG
    pictures 007small.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 85
  • pictures 006small.JPG
    pictures 006small.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 85
  • pictures 005small.JPG
    pictures 005small.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 88
QueLocura said:
Alright...finally six years later I'll put up the pics!! LOL.. hurts to see them. These are a few on the scene and a couple from the day after

OMG!! That looks awful, glad you walked away OK. When I wrecked mine QC it look almost as bad but they didn't total it because the engine was fine and had mostly body damage. I assume something went on with a bent frame that can never be fixed.

Let's hope they gave you pretty close to a good price for the truck, and are you in the market for a new one:dontknow:

Hope things work out for you. Seeing that brought a tear to my eye. I couldn't take any pics of my wreck. Was way to upsetting to see my girl all messed up:(

Terrible ---glad you didn't get hurt----glad your getting a new srt---good insurance check 34k----did you keep the old truck ---good luck

Dang bro, I didn't even know you had an SRT prior to your current one. This is my first time seeing this thread. WOW.:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back