Srt 10 firing order

Thanks, someone just emailed me that question, now I don't have to look it up

I just think its funny that I would get the email and see the post within 5 minutes of each other, you looking in my email?

email sent, he(she) says thanks

I made it a little bigger in case anyone wanted to print it out.

c8f6e66f-0caf-49fc-84ee-2a983e1cae36_zps7e3c178b.jpg

465abd38-4d98-42bd-9436-73ac04a91f52_zpsf9bffc20.jpg

Last edited:
So, it was copied from a copy of a copy that was copied

Last edited:
EXACTLY!! Who cares where the information came from?? A member of both forums got the answer he was looking for through different channels. That is all that matters.

It took a vacation (not by me) and I agree with the decision.
I am non-biased. I post here, and on VOTW, daily. Dom is one of the coolest people I know and Tony has never slighted me. My post was not intended to stir the pot between the two forums, and I am a bit confused as to how it could be construed as such. But, because I am a reasonable chap, I will forgive the offending mod for the small fee of $862,304. If this is not paid in full by the end of today, I will ask for it again tomorrow.

Last edited:
I am non-biased. I post here, and on VOTW, daily. Dom is one of the coolest people I know and Tony has never slighted me. My post was not intended to stir the pot between the two forums, and I am a bit confused as to how it could be construed as such. But, because I am a reasonable chap, I will forgive the offending mod for the small fee of $862,304. If this is not paid in full by the end of today, I will ask for it again tomorrow.

It wasn't your comment so much as it was the direction the entire conversation appeared to be heading in. Payment sent! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back