SRT-10 for $11900, ya right!

brokenarrow184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As several of you know, Im selling my truck. Well, I listed it on Autotrader and some butt-plug took over my account today and lowered the price to $11900:mad: . Ask me how many calls I had for it? 6!!! In one day! Someone even called from Milwaukee, I'm in Oklahoma!

I got an email this morning that looked like it was from autotrader telling me to verify my Ad. I like to think that I am pretty good at spotting a scam but they got me this time! I called autotrader and they fixed everything. This Douche put an email address in the ad and explained that he was having trouble with the other email address and to contact him at this address. Im sure some unlucky, ignorant bastard has already wired him $5000!

The email address he put in my ad was [email protected] if anyone else feels like telling him how much of a loser he is. I said a few choice things about his mother and family :rock:

Probably an account that will be deleted soon.........

I hate scammers..... Turn the email account over to AT&T, and let them know what happened

It seems that if the price is too good to be true, it most likely is. I would turn this to the proper authorities and hope the culprit gets caught.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back