SRT-10 Gaveyard !

So were those all just srt10's that had been wrecked?

trw0042 said:
So were those all just srt10's that had been wrecked?

On the page that the link goes to yes, but if you look around their sight
they have a bunch of wrecked vipers also.:(

sleeper said:
I got a price quote from them on some new head rests. They were over a $100 each cheaper than one of our vendors here.:confused:

Yea, they gave me a price of 10,500 for complete engine&48REtrans which didn'tseem all that bad, but I wanted 2006
and they only have 04-05 at this time.

they are a great shop, thats where I am getting some of my parts from

i think they are an alright out sit.. they quoted me 8 grand for a stock turn key motor.. and you can't beat that with a stick.. it was used with low miles.. but it has al the a/c,powerstearing pump, yadyada even the wiring harnesss... an you can also tell them how much you'll give them for a part and some times they will take it

BurntRubber said:
they are a great shop, thats where I am getting some of my parts from

I wonder if we could get some of the admin's here to talk
with them about being listed as a vendor ?

OUCH!!! Those trucks look so bad :( :( :(

Wifey said:
OUCH!!! Those trucks look so bad :( :( :(

You should see some of the almost new Vipers and Ford GT's,
all torn up, my temper would get away from me.

Those photo's are proof that some people(the ones that wrecked them in the first place)are just wasting air!:mad:

Last edited:
yeah but you can find some damn good deals from them when i first saw there web site they had a viper i want to say it was a 03 ACR all it needed was a front clip and they wanted like 20,000 bucks for it.. after you buy allthe stuff to fix it youv got a 50k car for half the price but with a salvage title but still...they also have our oil pans for less than half of a brand new one lol

yeah if you don't mind the salvage title... you can get an excellent deal on a viper there....

Keep smashing them up boys and girls, does not bother me. Just do not injure yourself fin the process!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back