SRT-10 movies/shows

I like how they used a Ford Lightning in the original Fast & Furious and a SRT-10 in the Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift movie....
Atleast the ricers know a little somthing now about fast pickup trucks!

I like how they used a Ford Lightning in the original Fast & Furious and a SRT-10 in the Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift movie....
Atleast the ricers know a little somthing now about fast pickup trucks!

That was several years ago, I'm sure they forgot by now. Might be a good time to get the truck out and remind them. :burnout:

The SRT-10 Wiki page is wrong

I was just going to say that. The Wikipedia has banned me from that page. Any change I make gets reversed. There are links on there that are no longer supported an they void those changes to so I had to use redirects. So I just gave up trying to update. All 3 years production information is wrong

I was just going to say that. The Wikipedia has banned me from that page. Any change I make gets reversed. There are links on there that are no longer supported an they void those changes to so I had to use redirects. So I just gave up trying to update. All 3 years production information is wrong

So Jeff, I'm sure you have the correct info somewhere.............

Let's not forget, the To Catch A Predator episode, I am sure someone will follow with a link!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back