hi everione!
i want to introduce myself and my new 10
last december i bought a 2006 ram SRT-10 here in italy
it's a QC red inferno ram
it's not a common car here, i think we are 5-6 or a few more in all italy

my 10 has volant air intake and flowmaster pipes and black powder coated rims
from previous owner
seems nothing more,
i still don't know the car as well, couse i havent'0 used it so much for now.

future mods i want to do on the 10 are just black stripes that are coming soon and a little restoring, couse some parts are not perfect as i want them to be

about me, i'm 42 italian, i live in the "motor valley", my house is almost 10 miles far from Ferrari, Lmaborghini, Maserati, Ducati and Pagani factories..
i'm a ducati enthusiast and owner, had a chevy silverado many years ago, and always loved pick-ups, that are not so common here in italy.
i'm also registered on vipertruckregistry.com as jjustdoit
:D

Welcome from a Tex-Italian in Waco Texas. Congrats on your rare ride for over there and over here as far as uniqueness of an 06 Inferno Red QC go.
Feel free to ask us anything you need to know. I have a few customers in Italy so parts and shipping are a breeze bud.
Enjoy your new internet home :)

Welcome to the VTCoA! I will be visiting Italy in May, can't wait!

Welcome to the RBC (Red Button Club)

Welcome to the VTCoA.
As far as I'm concerned the VTCOA is like the bible for our trucks.....a wealth of knowledge to be had from vendors and owners alike.
congrats on the purchase of you new ride:burnout:

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. You have joined the right site to learn everything about your new toy.

Welcome from Odessa Texas this is the best site for our trucks full of great people that know about these trucks. Great vendors with great products as well

welcome from Antwerp / Belgium

have fun with the 10 !

There are no borders when it comes to our 10's. We all set in the same drivers seat & push the same red button.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back