SRT-10 Oreo

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the cookie, but close I guess. Thanks to Tat2stuff and Riff62 for coming out,we had a good drive and great time. Hopefully Tat2stuff will post some pics of his newly done interior, it looks awesome!!

Last edited:
That's good.:rock: :D I was trying to figure out what you were referring to with the thread name.

Nice looking threesome.;) :p

I was driving home after meeting up with you guys and was passed by 2 guys in a 67 (?) Cobra..They were driving kinda slow and appeared interested in coercing me into some sort of speed contest.:dontknow: .lol.When the road opened up, they took off..about 5 miles up the road it started to rain and I had to stop for gas..I pull in and heres the Cobra guys hangin out waiting for it to stop raining..One of them comes over and goes I thought you might want to race but I guess that thing is too slow..I told him I had my son with me..and..my truck might be slow, but at least we aint wet...lol..dumbass..:D :burnout:
Thanks to 10boom and tat2stuff for hangin out with me..It was fun, and I can tell you other guys that these 2 have awesome trucks,:rock: as well as them both being nice guys..Hopefully next time I will get my truck cleaned before we meet..:eek:

Riff62 said:
next time I will get my truck cleaned before we meet..:eek:

These black trucks are a bitch to keep clean!!!! Pics look great anyway!! Its always cool to met up with fello 10 owners!:rock:

Maui Life a new member here might be heading over to my side of the island today. We are gonna try and meet up. I will take some pics to post.

patrick

Nice set of trucks!

1,515 cubic inches doesn't hurt either!:rock:

Riff62 said:
I was driving home after meeting up with you guys and was passed by 2 guys in a 67 (?) Cobra..They were driving kinda slow and appeared interested in coercing me into some sort of speed contest.:dontknow: .lol.When the road opened up, they took off..about 5 miles up the road it started to rain and I had to stop for gas..I pull in and heres the Cobra guys hangin out waiting for it to stop raining..One of them comes over and goes I thought you might want to race but I guess that thing is too slow..I told him I had my son with me..and..my truck might be slow, but at least we aint wet...lol..dumbass..:D :burnout:
Thanks to 10boom and tat2stuff for hangin out with me..It was fun, and I can tell you other guys that these 2 have awesome trucks,:rock: as well as them both being nice guys..Hopefully next time I will get my truck cleaned before we meet..:eek:

Very nice cookie boys....lovely contrast.

No one usually wants to race with me..... No idea why..... Too old maybe.:dontknow:

But if someone pulls up next to me and goes "testosteroni". I don't even look at 'em... I just yawn.(covering my mouth, of course):D

Someone else also mentioned this the other day.... I was kinda surprised to read it... I thought it was my own proprietary affectation.....

They can be so obnoxious.... these "road raging, needledicked little bugfuckers".

No race = everybody lives to hug their family.

Besides, no one...and I mean NO ONE has a badder or cooler ride than we do.:star:

SD

Little girls have pretty curl's but I like Oreo's, Oreo's are the best fuckin cookie ever made!!!

Anyone one remember the old Oreos Jingle???:proud:

Gret shot 10Boom, plus I am really in love with your all white trucK!! My preference in color and looks extremely good without the stripes!!:rock:

Marc T said:
Little girls have pretty curl's but I like Oreo's, Oreo's are the best fuckin cookie ever made!!!

Gret shot 10Boom, plus I am really in love with your all white trucK!! My preference in color and looks extremely good without the stripes!!:rock:

Thanks alot Marc, I really enjoy it as well, especially the uniqueness of it. These get togethers are really good time guys, and I'm glad I'm able to put a face with a Sig or name. Hopefully the next one we do, we'll get some more people out. I'd love to see 15 or 20 SRT-10's cruising down the road in all different colors. If anyone in the area has any suggestions for the next one, time and place, just let me know, I'll be there.

:rock:

IMG_2468.jpg

always a pleasure...nice roads Don took us on too...everyone was so considerate pulling off to the shoulder when they saw us in their rearviews:rofl:

tat2stuff said:
:rock:

IMG_2468.jpg

always a pleasure...nice roads Don took us on too...everyone was so considerate pulling off to the shoulder when they saw us in their rearviews:rofl:

Nice pic!!!!!!.........Wouldn't it be nice if everyone pulled to the side of the road like that for ya. I think we gave that lady a heart attack :rock:

Silent D said:
Besides, no one...and I mean NO ONE has a badder or cooler ride than we do.:star:

SD

AMEN to that... You speak the truth:rock:

Stretch

lol, good-stuff....is that the double stuff'ed?

This is double stuffed!

Attachments

• 546-arrest-me.jpg
    546-arrest-me.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 46
Marc T said:

Holy crap, is that what that was? My dad would say that out of the blue and I thought he'd lost his mind when I was a kid.... I never knew.

Nice pictures. :idea: Let's see some more of the wheels of the truck on the left. It looks like they are painted with a machined (or polished) face??? From what I can see, they look good on that black truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back