srt-10 owner getting rolled...

Can't fix stupid.

Stupid, yep... But certainly not the most stupid thing posted in this sub and not nearly as stupid as the street racing "me vs. Random car that has absolutely no chance of taking an set10" hand held videos and subsequent ball washing comments...

Last edited:
Stupid, yep... But certainly not the most stupid thing posted in this sub and not nearly as stupid as the street racing "me vs. Random car that has absolutely no chance of taking an set10" hand held videos and subsequent ball washing comments...

Can you even write a post without gramar mistakes a child in elementary school makes? Or get your thoughts across in writing without souding like you are an SRT-10 owner with Down syndrome? Your lack of intelligence astonishes and confuses me all at once. I'm surprised you can even manage to get to this site, let alone find the post button everytime. The most entertaining thing for sure though is reading the retardation that comes out of your brain as you try to prove you AREN'T a moron.

Can you even write a post without gramar mistakes a child in elementary school makes? Or get your thoughts across in writing without souding like you are an SRT-10 owner with Down syndrome? Your lack of intelligence astonishes and confuses me all at once. I'm surprised you can even manage to get to this site, let alone find the post button everytime. The most entertaining thing for sure though is reading the retardation that comes out of your brain as you try to prove you AREN'T a moron.

Great choice of words... So while you try your hardest to "insult" me, you only end up insulting anyone here with a special needs kid, family member, etc...

Here's the thing, I post here to fuck around and kill time all the while this is your depressing existence. You post to people telling them to ignore my shenanigans yet you respond damn near every time with some sort of half assed string of insults.

You really are a sad fucker with a soon to be fucked up truck. I pity you.

Great choice of words... So while you try your hardest to "insult" me, you only end up insulting anyone here with a special needs kid, family member, etc...

Here's the thing, I post here to fuck around and kill time all the while this is your depressing existence. You post to people telling them to ignore my shenanigans yet you respond damn near every time with some sort of half assed string of insults.

You really are a sad fucker with a soon to be fucked up truck. I pity you.

I'm hurt now. Good Job. :)

You are a unwelcome guest can this be you own post were you can write what ever you want and leave the other post for everybody else on here that want to help each other and inform each other and not waste there time reading your bull just because you don't got anybody else to bullshit with you.

You are a unwelcome guest can this be you own post were you can write what ever you want and leave the other post for everybody else on here that want to help each other and inform each other and not waste there time reading your bull just because you don't got anybody else to bullshit with you.

By calling out shoddy workmanship I in fact am helping and informing... Or by helping and informing do you mean kissing ass and handing out cyber blumpkins - that's you, not me...

You sir a punk and cyber thug any time you wana inform just inform here and if anybody wants to listen to you we now where to find you. And your the one riding good peoples nutts trying to bash people when you don't know or have any knowledge to what in the world your saying. And if I say good job to somebody that's my opinion you punk i hope theses good people on this forum kick you blumpkins ass out of here.

You sir a punk and cyber thug any time you wana inform just inform here and if anybody wants to listen to you we now where to find you. And your the one riding good peoples nutts trying to bash people when you don't know or have any knowledge to what in the world your saying. And if I say good job to somebody that's my opinion you punk i hope theses good people on this forum kick you blumpkins ass out of here.

And I thought my posts were hard to read... English a second language? You have your opinions, I have mine... So where are you postng next, in other words - where will the cyber balls on your chin be next?

Man, someone must have changed the link. Didn't know Rick Astley could cause so much emotion

I won't stoop to your level I'm better then that.

The thing about this unfortunate member is that when he runs out of comebacks or things to say, he pulls the sensitivity card. He can't deal with the fact I'll run circles around'em all day long so he must resort to calling me out on politically incorrect statements and profanity to express his frustration like a female. No one understands his teenage tantrum against Scott for the simple fact that his accusations carry no weight because it didn't happen to HIS TRUCK. Instead he will jump on the Scott haters wagon and stick to that because it's what all the popular kids in his neck of the woods are doing. Just like this thread, which my younger siblings use to do in middle school years ago, yet he still thinks it's funny. Sad coming from a grown man? Very much so. Does it fit his character though? Absolutely.

Speak about "depressing existence." ;)

The thing about this unfortunate member is that when he runs out of comebacks or things to say, he pulls the sensitivity card. He can't deal with the fact I'll run circles around'em all day long so he must resort to calling me out on politically incorrect statements and profanity to express his frustration like a female. No one understands his teenage tantrum against Scott for the simple fact that his accusations carry no weight because it didn't happen to HIS TRUCK. Instead he will jump on the Scott haters wagon and stick to that because it's what all the popular kids in his neck of the woods are doing. Just like this thread, which my younger siblings use to do in middle school years ago, yet he still thinks it's funny. Sad coming from a grown man? Very much so. Does it fit his character though? Absolutely.

Speak about "depressing existence." ;)

I'm not worth your time, yet you keep coming back...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back