SRT-10 Questions... about to buy one

Being a mod-a-holic myself I can relate.

If you have no plans to go F/I, I would look hard at my old truck. It's an 04 with a N/A built, heads cam truck. It has 6700 miles on it. I traded it in to BJMotors for my Viper. He still has the truck. Check it out on his website. It's the silver one.

The only reason to go 05 over 04 is the 4.56 rear gears. I had already installed on 05 rear end in that truck along with CAI, headers, heads, cam, roller rockers, shifter, clutch upgrade. It's modded to the hilt and make the biggest N/A numbers on this board at 535 rwhp/567 rwtrq. Paint and body are also spotless.

I am dumbfounded that someone hasn't already snatched it up. I put a smacking on my neighbors Paxton RC with that truck, it's damn quick.

En4cer30 said:
Hey all,
about. I'm used to car that will take turns at high rates of speed...and I love suspension upgrades on vehicles.

Thanks in advance for all the help...

hehe, put a blower or turbo on it .... forget high speed corners as race cars... win it back in the straights ...:p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bigike said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE TRUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surgen generals warning states that
"these trucks can and will cause erections lasting as long as you own it. TO DATE THE ONLY CURE HAS BEEN RUNNING OUT OF GAS MONEY!

THERE IS NOTHING YOUR DOCTOR CAN DO ABOUT THIS!

That being said buy one and never look back!
LMAO!! Well put!!:burnout: :burnout:

En4cer30 said:
Awesome responses...Thanks.

With my Sti, I am .................

I am definitely looking for an 05 or 06, and not an '04...

Thanks again... any additional responses or recommendations are definitely appreciated. Once I actually own the truck, I'll be asking for some more help.

Thanks again...

haha ! you don't know :confused: :dontknow:
look, all 05 and 06 are build with rejected parts from the 04 production... the year they believed in the truck....:eek: :p :D :D :D :rock: :rock:

my first truck was an 05RC which was chipped/lowered/intake/exhaust/shifter.. it was a lot of fun
Currently I own an 05 and an 06 QC... the 06's seem to have a better ride to them... obviously the interior seems nicer <to me> and I would definitely reccomend an 06 over an 05..

that being said... I could've sworn someone here was selling a red RC with a paxton and ~4,000 miles for ~32K.....
If I needed an 8'th vehicle... I'd buy it for sure!!!

good luck!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back