SRT-10 RC vs. 02 Roush Mustang

Srt10ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta kill story from a while back.

My buddy who has a 02 Roush with boltons and I made a few runs.
Every run was from 45mph with both of us in second. Unfortunately,
the only run we filmed was the one where he missed 3rd gear. During every
run it would be even through 2nd and as I hit 3rd and midway up through 4th
I would put 2 car lengths on him. :rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcxj7OFoOpE]SRT-10 Ram Vs. 02 Roush Stage 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Also ran my buddy who has an 09 SRT-8 Jeep w/ Tune a few weeks ago.
First, we ran from a dig to just about a 1/4 mile. I launched at 1500rpm span
through 1st, powershifted 2nd and spun through most of 2nd, finally gained traction, and he had me by 3 car lengths.
Next we did a 50mph roll, instantly I jump out 1/2 car, bang 3rd gear and pull another 3 cars to around 120mph.:rock:

Haven't been beaten in a roll race yet, out of the bolton mustangs, SRT-8 Jeep, and wrx that I've ran.

Nice, what kind of power is the stang pushing?

Haven't got it dynoed yet, but most Shelbys with the same mods are
anywhere between the 530whp-565whp range.

Haven't got it dynoed yet, but most Shelbys with the same mods are
anywhere between the 530whp-565whp range.

No way is that Roush even close to that. Those Roush's are pigs. I would beat the S/C ones, all day long at the track, before the Paxton went on. Nice kill, either way.

No way is that Roush even close to that. Those Roush's are pigs. I would beat the S/C ones, all day long at the track, before the Paxton went on. Nice kill, either way.

Hahaha yes you're correct the Roush, at maximum, is in the mid 300whp range.
I was referring to my 2007 GT500 listed in my sig.

Last edited:
Nice vid, get a couple more for us, should be easy since he is a friend of yours . . . . . Ever thought of running your 500 vs your 10?

Nice vid, get a couple more for us, should be easy since he is a friend of yours . . . . . Ever thought of running your 500 vs your 10?

Actually my son and I did run the truck vs the 500. Did 3 runs from 40mph.
The truck and 500 were in 2nd in all runs. I gave my son the hit in all 3 races.
Every run the truck would jump out 3/4 car and keep it through 90-95,
then the 500 would catch up and put a 1-2 car lengths on by 120.
The 500 did lose traction in all the runs through about 65-70mph and the truck did not.

All in all I was pretty impressed by the truck keeping up that good, but
if there was traction in 2nd gear for the 500, I think it would've been bad for the 10.

Also ran the 02 Roush in the GT500 and from 55mph to 120mph, I had over 6-7 car lengths on him.

That is a lil 2v rustang lol not even 300 hp now if it was tuned then I say make 330hp but with those crappy gears I assume 325 or 355 still slow

Good job keeping the rustang in his place :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back