SRT-10 Rims, 3, refurbed

toofast_28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 SRT-10 rims for sale, Refurbished, look brand new, they had minor curb rash and i wanted it fixed and they did an imacculate job on them, better than I expected, i can't tell them apart from new. Anyways, I would sell a pair and a single if people are interested. I have seen them as low as $450 refurbed online, buying them outright, so, i will say $400 a piece. I have no use for them and only have 3. Email [email protected]

moparracing said:
seems abit pricey:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-D...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

pics will help your sell & if you include shipping or not..... :dontknow:

I'll see if i can get pics, i am in Iraq, the wheels are in Iowa.

Pricey? Do you know what a new wheel costs? $1200+ last i checked, IF you can get them. I'd take a best offer, but I don't need to give them away, I don't need the money or the space. If they sell, they sell. If not i can keep them about 10 years and they will probably be worth 10 times that when no one can find a single one even used.

Last edited:
toofast_28 said:
I'll see if i can get pics, i am in Iraq, the wheels are in Iowa.

Pricey? Do you know what a new wheel costs? $1200+ last i checked, IF you can get them. I'd take a best offer, but I don't need to give them away, I don't need the money or the space. If they sell, they sell. If not i can keep them about 10 years and they will probably be work 10 times that when no one can find a single one even used.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

I like this, good quote JT. I'm not scrapin pennies to do upgrades, nothin against people that are, but doesn't mean I am here to sponsor anyone. I priced them at what I thought they are worth, you don't need them that bad if you don't think they are worth that knowing full well that a new one is hard to get, and $1200+. And I'm still $50 cheaper per wheel than the lowest Refurb price i have found on the 'net. I have seen prices as high as $500/wheel if you send yours in to be refurbed! These are cheap!

Iam just glad to see that some folks respect the rareity of what we own brother:rock: :rock:

be safe over there and get home buddy, and thanks for keeping us safe:rock:

and I would def buy from you before I would from ejunk LOL

Last edited:
toofast_28 said:
Pricey? Do you know what a new wheel costs?
yeah, $269.00 + $35.00 shipping.... ;)

these aren't perfect, have blems in the clearcoat, but they are new & oem. :)

not tryin' to offend ya..... good luck luck with your sell, i'm sure you'll find someone to buy your's.....
like i said earlier, pics & shipping costs will help your sell.
:)

SANCHOBA said:
ours are forged....
i posed your forged vs cast replicas question to the seller & got this:

THEY ARE TRUE DODGE WHEELS. THEY ARE WHATEVER THEY ARE FROM SPEEDLINE. WE'VE SOLD 1450, AND WE ONLY HAVE 50 LEFT. THEY'LL BE SOLDOUT SOON.
- wheelsandcaps

i guess it's what you choose to believe @ this point, the pics in the auction have the speedline markings. :dontknow:

SRT-10 Wheel for sale

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

I agree with Stinker, the wheels are priced right. We all know what a new one would cost. I paid $250.00 just to get one refurbished. This is an exicellant price.

lightningKILLER said:
Good Luck. Thank you for your service!

What he said - I back our troops 100% and every time I meet a veteran or current troop, I thank them for their service.

Call me Old Fashion but that's the least I can do for our troops that put their life on the line to ensure our freedom.

Once again, thank you and good luck with the sale!

I'm having a reeeal hard time keeping my trap shut on this one. But I support our troops and hope you get what you ask.

rice eater stole my rim,guess he got $400 ,hehe

i paid 1k for a new set off ebay a couple of years ago

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ours are cast...at least they look cast to me, and i would think a forged wheel wouldn't be so heavy.

These are light for a 22" wheel.. A cast 22 are heavy as anchors

lightningKILLER said:
$400 each is a good price. Good Luck. Thank you for your service!

Like i said "real" wheels refurbed outright buying price, the lowest i have seen is $450. I am asking $400 or best REASONABLE offer. I have seen prices per wheel higher than that for exchanging your wheels!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back